It's THE second Coming

Started by TTB, Wed 22/08/2012 00:52:42

Previous topic - Next topic

TTB

ATTACK WHAM! I see my friend that you have a big mouth and that mouth needs shutting up and this is how we're going to do it. You have no right to talk so big like high and mighty you are indeed skilled in the English literature I will give u that but you are so butt hurt, i tell you you suck so much ass and are so butt hurt I can smell it. Do you want war my WHAM  then it shall be brung you are a fucking incompetent idiot with no purpose no like force energy I have destroyed and silenced, layer he will not be returning I made a promise on my death threats and he is now gone. Lets have a moment of silence for him......Da..dada Da..... Da..dada..DA we salute you faggot layer Alright!.lets get back to mutha fucking buissness you will be next mutha fucker so your days are numbered the shit u speak is no meaning your a worthless life form in the cosmos you spend hours on something I can take away in minutes does it hurt? Are you angry? if your man enough don't reply and ignore if so then i suggest u bring all your got to the table .

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Moogle

[Grab a bowl of popcorn] This should be interesting to watch.
OSD online

monkey0506

WHAM, I have some, like, force energy you can borrow.

Baron

I like WHAM.  That guy's alright.

Calin Leafshade

Man, I love shit like this.

Isn't WHAM the guy who wants to kill all criminals? If so, i dont really mind who wins.

KodiakBehr

If you're singing in your moment of silence, it's not really a moment of silence anymore.

Ghost

Quote from: TTB on Wed 22/08/2012 00:52:42
...then i suggest u bring all your got to the table .

Don't forget to bring some Welsh rarebit, WHAM. I like Welsh rarebit. You got some, don't you?

Andail

Man, that post is so full of quotable stuff I don't know where to start quoting it.

Maybe here: "we salute you faggot layer Alright!"

Snarky

"Do you want war my WHAM  then it shall be brung"

I always bring all my got to the table.

Stupot

I don't get it :(
I come here every day and still don't have a clue what the hell is going on :(

Ghost

Quote from: veryweirdguy on Wed 22/08/2012 08:57:00
Here's the new game people! We're doing dramatic readings of excerpts of this text. Here's mine:

I hear a dog barking in the beginning. Is it a dog of war?

veryweirdguy

Quote from: Ghost on Wed 22/08/2012 20:29:53
Quote from: veryweirdguy on Wed 22/08/2012 08:57:00
Here's the new game people! We're doing dramatic readings of excerpts of this text. Here's mine:

I hear a dog barking in the beginning. Is it a dog of war?

She barks...for JUSTICE. She wants war my WHAM.

Anyway, someone else dramatise it.

LimpingFish

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Crimson Wizard

The Rumpus Room was either a mistake or the craddle for the new genre in adventure games.
Centuries later people will study those threads, arguing whether they are evidence of ingenious stupidity or the burst of inspiration.

*cough*cough*

Quote from: LimpingFish on Wed 22/08/2012 21:06:39
What did I just smoke? :shocked:

WHAM

Quote from: TTB on Wed 22/08/2012 00:52:42
ATTACK WHAM!

I do have to admit I didn't expect to see anything like this of the AGS forums, but apparently the trolls are multiplying, or at least creating more and more accounts.

Oh well, here is my on-the-fly response, inspired by Veryweirdguy and Ghost (cheers!):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MAXw0SdXPA&feature=youtu.be

Despite this being a sort-of weak and flailing personal attack agains me (I think), I would at least request the attacker show themselves. I work with my own name, my own accounts on both the forums and on youtube, and I hide nothing. You can't really say the same, now can you?

I will not discuss any subject with you, TTB, or any of your other personalities, unless you show yourself, as I have done. I have no idea what I am being accused of, or to which one of my (apparently ever-controversial. Also: hi Calin!) opinions this "attack" relates to, so this is about all I can do. TTB, or whoever you really are, come out and explaing yourself (with proper grammar, please, ask your mother or schoolteacher to help if you have to) and perhaps your point shall one day be made.

EDIT: When was the FIRST coming, by the way?
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

WHAM ATTACKERS....ASSEMBLE!

Anian

Quote from: Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens on Thu 23/08/2012 17:36:05
WHAM ATTACKERS....ASSEMBLE!
*80s-early 90s rock guitar theme music*
*bunch of kids running, finding a mcguffin that gives them a secret identity, superpowers and a giant robot/giant monster beacon, all explained with a narration from the mysterious master/servant*
*briefly bad guys show up who wish to destroy Earth/Universe or rule Earth/Universe*
*near the end a comic relief in a form made out of multiple creatures appears and says his/her catchphrase*
I don't want the world, I just want your half

kconan

Ball is in TTB's court for a video response.

Icey

Wham are you the grim reaper thingy in Eternally Us?

WHAM

Quote from: Pub master on Sat 25/08/2012 01:59:28
Wham are you the grim reaper thingy in Eternally Us?

Nope

Quote from: kconan on Fri 24/08/2012 03:35:18
Ball is in TTB's court for a video response.

Heeee! Now that would be something!
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Stupot

Ghost

Wham are you the mouse cursor thing in Eternally Us?

[edit]
Or are you the semitransparent echo of a life, sneaking around my bonfire, leading helpful tips how to kick a gargoyle into obblivion?

[editer]
Seriously.

[edittest]
WHAT ARE YOU????

WHAM

Dear Ghost:

I am, as many people have chosen to describe me, God almighty, Allah, the Great Cthulhu, Star Spawn, Azathoth, He Who Must Not Be Named, Nyarlathotep, Buddha, Baphomet and many more.
I am the darkness, the light and all in between. Bear witness to my SECOND COMING and quake in fear, for thine world is naught but a morsel upon my platter, a fragment of the intergalactic feast upon which I gorge myself!

. . .

Whoa, got carried away there. Carry on!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk