Tester wanted for magical fantasy adventure game

Started by Slasher, Thu 20/09/2012 12:42:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Slasher

Hi

I'm looking for an all-round tester for the first chapter of a magical fantasy adventure game. Will be 3/5 chapters in this game.

Criteria:
Good at spotting any script errors and advising, checking all interactions are included and correct,  proof reading, comment about game play.

Should be able to complete first chapter in about 30/40 minutes.

Full credits will be given.

Story line:
Basically an Elf seeks an evil witch's cauldron before darkness covers the world.

Objections in first chapter:
Stop a pumpkin spewing green gunge at you, capture a death fly, kill as assassin spider that has acid blood, use a magic loom, make and fly a magic carpet and finally navigate your way through a deadly spike field in this first of many chapters.

Please PM.

Thanks

Renodox

Count me in if you'd like.

I've done "Potato Head Sweet Attack" and "Murder Most Gristly" directly from this site and I was a beta tester on the Remakes of King's Quests 1, 2, and 3 of AGDInteractive's work plus their Remake of Quest for Glory 2.

I have a lot of time on my hands that needs to be filled so let me know.

(Example: In the second screenshot, "Beware if you can't fly in air" is a sentence fragment.  Furthermore, if you're using a rhyme speaker the phrase she speaks doesn't make the cut.  While "beware" and "air" rhyme there is no rhyme in the phrase for either "so" or "far.")

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk