Mittens 2014 will take place in a villa in Portugal, from 19-26 July. Please visit the thread to reserve a space!

Author Topic: Gray (E3 version is here!)  (Read 9339 times)  Share 

Goldmund

• Mittens Baronet
  • Be a man, goddamit!!! Grow some 'stache!!!!
    • I can help with translating
    •  
    • I can help with voice acting
    •  
Re: Gray
« Reply #20 on: 01 Dec 2012, 20:41 »
Oho! Gratuluje! Gdzie te czasy, gdy bylem jedynym Polakiem w tej bandzie ;-) The game looks super sweet.

thiezar

• I can help with play testing
    •  
    • I can help with translating
    •  
« Reply #21 on: 01 Dec 2012, 22:24 »
Wow! I love those graphics!I'm gonna play it NOW!

miguel

• Onions?
  • miguel worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #22 on: 02 Dec 2012, 10:39 »
Loving this game. Best AGS game since the Visitor(s).

Stupot+

• I can help with play testing
    •  
    • I can help with proof reading
    •  
    • I can help with story design
    •  
    • I can help with voice acting
    •  
« Reply #23 on: 02 Dec 2012, 12:00 »
Grats on release Fitz. Cute game so far. It's pretty sweet what you've done with so few colours. :)

« Reply #24 on: 02 Dec 2012, 13:16 »
Frodo, I've found that ZipGenius works well.
If somebody says they know all the answers, they haven't been asked all the questions.

Fitz

• Resident Xenomorph
  • Fitz worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #25 on: 02 Dec 2012, 13:56 »

« Reply #26 on: 02 Dec 2012, 14:06 »

Melduj? si?.

The game looks interesting and I'll have to try it out. That is, when I'm done with everything surrounding my nephew birth today : )
Born to the sound of marching feet,
Trained as a military elite.
Each of us drilled and singled out to be,
An Urpney.

miguel

• Onions?
  • miguel worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #27 on: 02 Dec 2012, 14:07 »
Miguel: Thanks :D Incidentally, NickyNyce -- the maker of Visitor -- was one of the betatesters for Gray. We're also forming a secret aliance to take over the planet ;)

I knew that, the nude alien 2D art gave it away!
If you guys do team up for upcoming games then we have a winner for AGS, that's for sure.
Both of you are a fresh addition to AGS with tons of potential to be game authors with commercial value. I had the pleasure to tell Nicky that same thing.

Take care, happy game making!

Fitz

• Resident Xenomorph
« Reply #28 on: 02 Dec 2012, 14:38 »
an Urpney: As in, an actual human baby -- or your brother's/sister's new game? ;) Just asking, 'cause yesterday I got asked "How's the proud father?" ;)

Miguel: Teaming up with Nicky = definitely a possibility, if you asked me. I need to take some time off from doing something big all by myself, but I'd definitely be up for, say, drawing backgrounds. Also planning to get myself a microphone and make something of my voice acting hobby :) We'll see where things go. Right now I'm still half-zombie -- and cold -- so I'll need a little while to recover.

« Reply #29 on: 02 Dec 2012, 15:11 »
an Urpney: As in, an actual human baby -- or your brother's/sister's new game? ;) Just asking, 'cause yesterday I got asked "How's the proud father?" ;)

It's a human (well, I hope human) baby : )Game still in pre-planing. Certainly will check your baby first.
Born to the sound of marching feet,
Trained as a military elite.
Each of us drilled and singled out to be,
An Urpney.

Frodo

• Welcome down... to my Planet Hell!
« Reply #30 on: 02 Dec 2012, 20:07 »
Frodo, I've found that ZipGenius works well.

Thanks, I downloaded that to try it.  I get no error messages or popups or anything, but it doesn't unzip all the files for some reason.  Very puzzling.  :) :confused:
Please click my dragons  -     

Mods

• Global Moderator
  • AdventureX Crew
  • Mittens Duke
  • Mittens Founder
    • Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
    •  
  • Mods worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!Mods worked on a game that won an AGS Award!
« Reply #31 on: 03 Dec 2012, 02:40 »
Fitz, yes! Gray is added to the website and I'll make sure your game is playable at the event. Thank you!
Mark "Mods" Lovegrove -  Screen 7 - AdventureX

« Reply #32 on: 04 Dec 2012, 01:03 »
Yessss! I mentioned this to Fitz in an e-mail before, but to reiterate: that intro is a thing of beauty. I feel like I'm watching an IMAX movie. Amazing what you can do with such a limited palette.
The Beard in the Mirror (formerly testgame) -- now on Steam Greenlight! http://goo.gl/5SLJvM
Other games I've worked on: http://paulmfranzen.com/games/

« Reply #33 on: 04 Dec 2012, 17:33 »
Just finished. I'm not a game maker but this was great, so neat and tidy. Thank you, TT
If somebody says they know all the answers, they haven't been asked all the questions.

Fitz

• Resident Xenomorph
« Reply #34 on: 04 Dec 2012, 17:43 »
M0ds: No, thank YOU! :)

Paul:  IMAX, you say... Hmmmm! 8-) Think I should do a special, widescreen version - in HD and 3d?

TinyTim: Ladies and gentlemen, the first person to finish Gray! :D

« Reply #35 on: 05 Dec 2012, 08:49 »
I finished three days ago, it was an interesting experience

Frodo

• Welcome down... to my Planet Hell!
« Reply #36 on: 06 Dec 2012, 10:48 »
Love the grass in the bear scene - how it moves as the bear breathes in and out.  Wonderful!   :grin:
Please click my dragons  -     

Fitz

• Resident Xenomorph
« Reply #37 on: 06 Dec 2012, 11:34 »
KiraHara: You should've told us! Now the Golden Sputnik award went to someone! ;) Pluszowego Graya mo?esz dosta? na pocieszenie!

Frodo: Yeah, I like how this scene turned out :) Coming up with a music theme for it was a toughie, we went over a bunch of ideas and demos before this idea came about -- but then we knew right away this was IT! :)

« Reply #38 on: 06 Dec 2012, 14:53 »
@Fitz: yaycks! ;)

JSH

• Imitate, assimilate, innovate
« Reply #39 on: 07 Dec 2012, 22:31 »
Congrats on the release! Just finished it, I enjoyed it thoroughly :) The dialogue was great, I liked the wacky humor and you really did some cool stuff with your four color palette. Kudos!