(check the updates at the bottom of this post for details)
Meet Gray - an unbearably cute and insanely smart alien. Follow his unfortunate excursion to Planet Earth. Help him conquer Earth.
Uhh... Wait, no... Help him find his ship.
And THEN conquer Earth.WHILE ON YOUR QUEST, YOU CAN:
- look at everything -- and learn things you never knew. Or never WANTED TO know.
- touch or grab everything -- only to learn it's futile at best, and also dangerous.
- talk to everyone - and everything! -- and get in some WEIRD arguments.
- use EVERYTHING on EVERYTHING -- and hear a detailed explanation of why exactly this particular combination makes no sense at all. Or is dangerous. Or STUPID.
- marvel at Gray walk on his lopsided legs
- learn how to cleanse your ears (and other orifices) properly
- face death -- and laugh it in the face. Or at least chuckle awkwardly...THE GAME FEATURES
- a devious, yet lovable and cute main character
- a hick with itchy fingers
- an environment influenced by the time of the day
- duck hunting
- moth hunting
- pixel hunting
- Lo-Definition graphics in astounding 4C
- surprising, astounding, scary and/or disgusting facts about all kinds of things
- over 20 original audio tracks
- unique responses to each action (mostly sarcastic in tone)
- over 3500 lines of dialogue (mostly monologue, actually)
- language versions: English, Polish -- and more coming up...News update Dec 2, 2012:
- if anyone has problems unzipping the file, pm me and we'll try to figure it out.
- jesli ktos widzi krzaczki w polskiej wersji po zaladowaniu save'a zachowanego w wersji angielskiej - to na razie moge polecic po prostu zaczac gre od poczatku. Poprawie to, przetestuje - i jesli nic nie bedzie krzaczyc, to puszcze poprawiona wersje w tygodniu.
- if anyone experiences problems with Polish fonts after loading a save game from the English version - the only fix right now is to restart the game from scratch. I'll fix the issue within the week.News update Feb 4, 2013:
- Gray is taking over Facebook
. Check the site for updates, video-trivia and random stuff.
- planning to start on a German translation soon
- more extra content is being consideredNews update April 5, 2013:
The Easter Egg Edition is here! You never knew it was coming -- and it's a week late. But look at it this way: a second wave of alien invasion is not something you'd see coming. Even when it's late. Oh well, let's say it's Easter 2014 Early Edition!The Easter Egg Edition features:
- Easter eggs, obviously (that includes ACTUAL Easter Eggs)
- two new and fully interactive inventory item (and one of them is... yup, you guessed it!)
- lots of bugs -- such as bees, termites, fireflies, a moth, and mosquitos
- a free pass to places you had no access to, before
- a possibility of Gray dying instant death in some of those places (so... make friends with F5)
- Gray's rise to power -- and the subsequent fall (may or may not include death)
- Gray getting rich (or dying trying)
- uncomfortable questions he was afraid to ask -- finally asked (and guess what?)
- new old cutscenes -- same stories, but each with a little twist (the intro will asstound you!)
The Easter Egg mode is off by default, so that those new to the game could have a fun, safe, straightforward game experience. If that is at all possible with Gray.
How do you turn the Easter Egg mode ON, then? If you're super hardcore adventure gamer -- you'll find your way. For normal, sane people, here's a little poem:
Keep going east, although it's hard
Or pr*ss a butt*n right *t the st*rt
Press it again - and holiday's end
Download the Easter Egg Edition HERE
(in case you were wondering about the 23Kb/s download speed -- MediaFire is eerily slow tonight, hope it gets better!)