THE BUM

Started by Gribbler, Fri 07/12/2012 18:00:39

Previous topic - Next topic

SarahLiz

Oh my yes, the game will take a backseat for awhile, no doubt...but congratulations to you!  What a blessing.  :)

Gribbler

Hi guys!

We've got a new gameplay trailer available for you in the first post. Enjoy:)

Jaffles

Love the new trailer! Can't wait to play the game!

(Though I'm afraid all the soccer jokes fly right over my head, I'm more of a squash guy myself!  :-D)

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I haven't gotten around to looking at the horde of new games coming out for awhile.  The art style for this game is very expressive and pleasant to look at.  I hope you finish it!

Tabata

Can't wait for this to play - looks really good

Do you think it'll be released this year?

Gribbler

This year? But of course! The game should be ready sooner than you think:)

Tabata

YAY!
That's great!
I'll start training with my socket right away  (laugh)

Dualnames

How have I missed this. Art style looks wonderful, storyline semi-interesting, I have this hunch that this will be a wonderful game. Best of luck and courage on finishing this.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Tenacious Stu

Loving the visuals, but as I'm not a football fan, I'm worried that some of the jokes may go over my head a little, but the trailer looks awesome! Looking forward to the release.

Gribbler

I'm aware that most football fans are too busy playing FIFA or PES to be interested in some retro adventure game:-) There aren't that many football jokes. I wanted the game to be enjoyed by everyone so I did my best to find a golden mean. I can assure you there are many jokes for long-time adventure gamers too:-)

Vroni

I really like your art style Gribbler. Looks amazing!

Gribbler

Actually, Parafia is the author of all the graphics and animations. I'm responsible for the rest. But thanks anyway, I hope you'll enjoy the game itself, too!:)

Parafia

Naaah dont mind me, i'm just a drummer in this band after all ;). But i'll take that as a compliment nontheless :D.

Minimi

Love this game! Looking forward to it's release!

offtopic: Yes! I'm still alive! :)

Chicky

Love the second trailer Gribbler! The line at the end got me := Great timing with the music.

* whoa, wild Minimi appeared...

Gribbler

Hi guys! I'll be releasing the game tonight. Fingers crossed!

selmiak

how do you do this between all this hardcore game guessing? But yeah, this is very appreciated  *crosses fingers*  ;-D

Gribbler

Don't forget me being full time dad (diapers!) and my regular job :)

Multitasking level 1000 (laugh)

Parafia

something something.... IT IS ON! ^_^

Darth Mandarb

Congrats on finishing!!

Completed Games Thread

(I also added this link to the first post as well)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk