3000 posts? Where did they come from?

Started by Stupot, Tue 11/12/2012 20:28:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Stupot

Just realised that I have posted more than 3000 times  :shocked:   I wish I'd realised at the time, I could have made it more of an occasion.

Actually I'm kind of embarrassed about this :-[ See, the smiley says so. How little I've acheived in the nearly 6 years that I've been coming here on almost a daily basis.  It would be fine if I actually had some game credits under my belt, or at least got myself proficient enough with AGS to be able to help out in the technical forums, or good enough at drawing to be able to make comments in the critics lounge that might actually be useful.

I think I'm gonna ban myself from Rumpus and General for a bit and maybe spend more time taking part in contests and stuff. In the meantime if anyone has anything that needs doing for their game (testing or proof-reading, maybe some voice acting) then give me a shout. It would be nice to get my 'games I've worked on' list off the ground.

Cheers! :)

Andail

Nooo, don't leave gen-gen and rumpus!
We need familiar faces checking in here on a daily basis!

miguel

Quote from: Andail on Tue 11/12/2012 20:54:21
Nooo, don't leave gen-gen and rumpus!
We need familiar faces checking in here on a daily basis!

+1!
Maintaining high spirits is very important to a community, and that's what you do best Stupot.
Working on a RON game!!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk