Happy New Year

Started by Armageddon, Wed 02/01/2013 02:33:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Armageddon

Or is it 'New YearSsssss'? Anyways what is your resolution if you have one I don't have one. :)

Ponch

I resolve to win an AGS Award this year. I've been making AGS games for ten years and I just know that 2013 will be my year.  :cool:

I also resolve not to cry when I go home empty-handed... again.  :cry: :wink:

Armageddon

Let's make a new award for games with the most sexual references, or a game that's the biggest tease.

Ponch

Quote from: Armageddon on Wed 02/01/2013 03:44:29
Let's make a new award for games with the most sexual references, or a game that's the biggest tease.
Yes! Use your connections with the powerful people of AGS to make this happen and this really will be my year!  :cheesy:

EDIT: On second thought, I'll just lose to Ben304 and his gratuitous lesbian love scenes. Sigh. It's never going to be my year.

Armageddon

Nah, Ben is just an art house goon, his lesbian scenes have no mainstream appeal like yours.

Ponch

But the AGS Voting Academy loves that art house stuff. Those snooty old people who run our awards show don't care for the sensibilities of a blue collar guy like me. They only care about rich, privileged indie darlings like Ben304, Cat, and Ryan Timothy. Damn you trust fund kids! You can't keep us working class stiffs out of your elite inner circle forever! Occupy AGS!! :=

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk