I won't be around for a while... :'(

Started by Peder 🚀, Mon 07/01/2013 07:33:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Peder 🚀

I've just been told that my dad has passed away and I will be taking a short break from computers while I go up North to see my family for a bit.. It's a very very sad day for me as I feel I haven't had enough time spent with my dad before he died. He was taken from us way too early!

RIP Rolf Steinar Johnsen - You'll always be in my heart dad <3

Armageddon

I'm sorry for your loss, best of luck though. :)

m0ds

Sorry to hear that Peder, take all the time you need. My condolences on what must be a very sad day.

bicilotti

This is terrible news Peder, I can only imagine how you are feeling right now. My condolences to you and to your family
-F

Ghost

My consolences too. Don't rush anything. Family first; everything else can wait.

Slasher

My condolences Peder.

For the last 2 years I have rang my dad at least once week (he's almost 85.) I have heard many times about people wishing they had spoke to their parents more. I wish I had spoken more to my mum before she passed away (1992).

They are always with us in our thoughts and images (photos) and I always say they are just not with us physically, that helps me.

miguel

My condolences Peder. I wish you well and your family.
Working on a RON game!!!!!

cat

I'm really sorry, Peder  :( I wish you all the best to cope with this situation.

Peder 🚀

Thanks everyone, it means a lot!

Quote from: slasher on Mon 07/01/2013 08:57:56
For the last 2 years I have rang my dad at least once week (he's almost 85.)

I just wish my dad had got to be that old :(.

ThreeOhFour

arj0n

Sorry to hear this bad news for you...
Wishing you all the strength and the best!

NickyNyce

We wish you and your family the best. Remember all the wonderful times and carry them with you forever. Life is very short, there is no set time limit for anyone. Keep your head up Peder, and make him proud.

DoorKnobHandle

Ponch

I'm very sorry for your loss, Peder.  :(

Vince Twelve

Sorry for your loss, Peder.  :( Best of luck working through the situation.

Tabata

My deepest compassion for your loss Peder
Hard times to get through now. Whish you and your family to find a way to deal with the grief.
Take all the time needed *hug*

Mouth for war

Really sorry to hear about this, buddy!!! :(
mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

Chicky

I'm sorry for your loss Peder, i can relate. It's okay to be sad, just remember the good times :)

Snake

I'm very sorry to hear this, Peder :(
My heart goes out to you and your family. Times like this are tough. The only thing you can do is be there for your family, as they will be for you, and don't stop remembering him. Keep those memories close.
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Igor Hardy

Very sorry for your loss, Peder. I hope you'll keep strong in spite of this.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk