Bug reports & suggestions

Started by AGA, Fri 25/01/2013 12:50:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Gurok

I think this it's this newsbar div that's missing its closing tag:

Code: ags

<div align="center" class="newsbar">

Could it have happened while the bake sale blurb was being removed?
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Khris

Nice find, that's the problem.

AGA

Yeah, I guessed it was that as soon as I saw the first mention in Gen Gen.  Readded the end tag and it's fine now.

Monsieur OUXX

Some things that should be fixed:

- The everlasting Bug tracker permissions bug : I cannot see the bugs in the bug tracker. According to CW, it's because I'm a member of several groups in the AGS forum (AGSA and others), and there is a bug.

- The hypertext button not taking in account the highlighted text: in any forum, when you highlight a text, then click on the "hypertext link" button, the website uses that text as the capion, and only asks you for the url. not the AGS forum: it asks you for both url and caption, then inserts the whole hypertext link immediately before the text that was highlighted. 99% of times you end up typing the text twice and having to manually delete the highlighted text afterwards.

- The formatting buttons deselecting the highlighted text. Try this: highlight some text, then click on "bold" or "italic". The tags get properly inserted, but then the text gets deselected. That's utterly annoying when you want to apply several formatting tags in a row (e.g.: url after color, color after bold). Each time, you have to re-select the text. That's not the usual behaviour on most sites.

miguel

I'm noticing some birthday names repeated on the bottom list of upcoming birthdays. Did they signed twice?
Hope this is the right place to report.
Working on a RON game!!!!!

AGA

I don't see it...  If you see it again, please take a screenshot, or copy / paste the names you see, so I know what I'm looking at.

miguel

piraatlife4me (32), Oprah Winfrey (35), Sukotto (23), I'm sure those were the repeated names.
Working on a RON game!!!!!

MiteWiseacreLives!

Ok so we're supposed to discuss Tapatalk here... Did we drop this? I've installed Tapatalk but can't seem to find Ags in their list of forums. Also I mostly just wanted to make navigating a little easier on my IPhone, this is the correct application right?

Peder 🚀

As far as I know it was not dropped and should be working...

MiteWiseacreLives!

Quote from: Peder Johnsen+ on Tue 18/11/2014 01:30:50
As far as I know it was not dropped and should be working...
What is the forum listed as? Ags, adventure game studio and big blue cup get me nothing. The obnoxious Tapatalk banner hangs at the top of the page when I am in the forum using the normal browser, arrrg!

AGA

Adventure Game Studio.  And it definitely works, I just tried it...

MiteWiseacreLives!

Ok I found it, when you search for exactly adventure game studio it's like the fifteenth result after a bunch of completely different forums?! But thanks I see now...

CaptainD

I'm not seeing my "Unread posts... unread posts in conversations you have been involved with... Search" any more.  I've tried logging out and back, different browsers, will try clearing my cookies (just thought of that when posting this) - but wondered if anyone else is having this problem?

EDIT - nope, clearing cookies didn't help.

AGA

AGA

Dunno what to tell you.  It's there for me in my usual account and my 'normal user' test account.  In Firefox and IE...  What happens if you try the link manually: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?action=unreadreplies ?

CaptainD

That works.  No idea why this has happened but I'll keep hold of that link, many thanks!

Crimson Wizard

After I press "Preview" button, the post editing toolbar dissapears.

Peder 🚀

Weird bug, seems to me like the markitup code disappears when you go to preview the post and the old bbcode etc code shows instead.

[edit]
Seems to have been because the preview action uses action=post2 instead of post, and it was not set to be included on that page.
I've added post2 in the db settings so now it should show on preview too.

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: Peder Johnsen+ on Sat 27/12/2014 14:39:42
the markitup code disappears when you go to preview the post
For the record: I have the same issue. I suppose everyone does.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk