Bug reports & suggestions

Started by AGA, Fri 25/01/2013 12:50:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Peder 🚀

It should actually be working fine now... (Does for me)

selmiak

on the profile of every forumuser there is a database error at the bottom of the otherwise errorless page.

AGA

Screenshot?  I don't see it, so can't really fix it!

ChamberOfFear

Happens in Chrome, but not in Firefox here.

Mandle

I was in the Happy Birthday Thread and I clicked on "Link To Calendar" at the bottom and got this message:

An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to modify just any post.

I'm using Firefox.

Crimson Wizard

Apparently any user can modify any other user's post in the Issue Tracker :/.

selmiak

when clicking on the Playlenght link on every game page there is one item that reads:
Training game/td>

Radiant

On an AGS game page, if you set the checkbox for "commercial game", then a big button appears that says "download demo". However, not all commercial games have a demo, so it would be nice to have a third option that makes the button say "Buy here" or "Get from Steam", or perhaps the game creator could put his own brief text on the button.

4sdfjkloe

I guess this is the place to post instead of opening a new thread:
Question 3 of the registration quiz links to a knowledgebase on adventuregamestudio.co.uk, which is a domain apparently for sale and therefore redirecting to http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/?f.
No http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/ackb.shtml to be found there.

selmiak

Quote from: selmiak on Tue 20/01/2015 14:35:42
when clicking on the Playlenght link on every game page there is one item that reads:
Training game/td>

still happening...

did the server just move to sweden for a few minutes? ;-D

AGA

Quote from: Radiant on Sat 24/01/2015 12:07:01
On an AGS game page, if you set the checkbox for "commercial game", then a big button appears that says "download demo". However, not all commercial games have a demo, so it would be nice to have a third option that makes the button say "Buy here" or "Get from Steam", or perhaps the game creator could put his own brief text on the button.

Can't really do dynamic labels, since the button text is part of the image, and I have no idea which font it uses.  Indeed, for the same reason I can't update the button text at all.  The least inaccurate option would probably be to just have all game types say "Download This Game!" and for it to redirect to the game's purchase page in the case of a commercial game?

Quote from: selmiak on Mon 09/02/2015 03:45:54
still happening...

Fixed.

selmiak

Some of the nomination icons for the 2014 awards on userprofiles are not there. Especially

Nominated for Best Freeware Game Created with AGS at the AGS Awards in
Nominated for Best Music and Sound at the AGS Awards in
Nominated for Best Character at the AGS Awards in
Nominated for Best Freeware Game Created with AGS at the AGS Awards in

could be more, probably not, I only found these. Do these icons even exist?

AGA

Those titles are new, or slightly different from the previous Awards.  As such there's no icon, no.  I can't remember exactly who it was who designed the icons though...  I think it may have been that girl who uses the crazy smileys, but I can't remember her username!

selmiak

Of course the winners of these 3 categories (I listed one category twice...) have no icon as well. At least for best music and sound the old best music icon could be reused.

cat

Quote from: AGA on Mon 20/04/2015 13:29:14
I think it may have been that girl who uses the crazy smileys, but I can't remember her username!

Yes, I think Tabata mentioned that she did the icons.

Tabata

Quote from: AGA on Mon 20/04/2015 13:29:14
... it may have been that girl who uses the crazy smileys, ...
Hey - no insults, please!
(It's not the smilies that are crazy    )

(laugh)

Yes, I confess I made the icons some years ago. 

Since Imageshack doesn't allow to upload more pics into the original folder for free accounts
I made a new folder over at directupload and placed all the awards I made in this album >> http://www.directupload.net/galerie/424102/B6y6LU2ZLX/0

Newly added are now the awards for the best free game 
Nomination
and winner [imgzoom]http://fs1.directupload.net/images/user/150420/sb2r3e2t.gif[/imgzoom]

AGA

Haha, fine!  I've put the new icons in, thanks.

Slasher

database game images were ok but later got cropped....the condemned

AGA

The games page now allows game owners to upload gif, jpg or png images.  This should work better than the previous system, which relied on linking to externally hosted images.  Please do give me a try, and let me know if you have any problems.

Slasher

Hi AGA

did some upload images from pc and A++

cheers (nod)

slasher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk