Merry Christmas, Alfred Robbins

Started by HillBilly, Fri 26/12/2008 09:36:26

Previous topic - Next topic

theofficialcirax

Hillbilly, please considering updating this to multiple endings or even a prequel game.

I AM BEGGING YOU!

piperhcombs

Quote from: theofficialcirax on Tue 03/06/2014 20:05:04
Hillbilly, please considering updating this to multiple endings or even a prequel game.

I AM BEGGING YOU!

Holy ancient threads, Batman! The last post in this thread was FIVE years ago! If you want to contact the game creator, PM him/her. We generally try not to dig up long dead threads.
:cheers: + :claps:

Temperance&Booth  Sydney&Vaughn  Nadia&Weiss

theofficialcirax

Quote from: piperhcombs on Tue 03/06/2014 21:35:25
Quote from: theofficialcirax on Tue 03/06/2014 20:05:04

I AM BEGGING YOU!

Holy ancient threads, Batman! The last post in this thread was FIVE years ago! If you want to contact the game creator, PM him/her. We generally try not to dig up long dead threads.

Ah sorry, just doing my supporting of and amazing game.

Snarky

I don't think it's ever too late to express your appreciation for an AGS game, and this is certainly the thread to do it in!

Adeel

Quote from: Snarky on Fri 06/06/2014 13:25:13
I don't think it's ever too late to express your appreciation for an AGS game, and this is certainly the thread to do it in!

I agree. I loved this game too! :)

Diath

I remember playing this game a couple years ago and the ending still chills me.

theofficialcirax

Quote from: Diath on Sat 07/06/2014 08:37:46
I remember playing this game a couple years ago and the ending still chills me.

I am so glad people still remember this game, it truly is a masterpiece

ArgyBoi

Just finished it... WOW! That ending...
Spoiler
The safe puzzle was frustrating, though
[close]

theofficialcirax

Quote from: JuaniT on Mon 09/06/2014 15:56:08
Just finished it... WOW! That ending...
Spoiler
The safe puzzle was frustrating, though
[close]

U should try and share this game as much as possible, I am glad i bumped this game topic because it's awesome!

kaput

OK, so I played it and I loved it (never played it before). But I knew that ending was coming. Nah? I guess I watched too many movies, right. I see this stuff all the time. BUT, it was well executed.

theofficialcirax

Quote from: Sunny Penguin on Tue 10/06/2014 03:51:28
OK, so I played it and I loved it (never played it before). But I knew that ending was coming. Nah? I guess I watched too many movies, right. I see this stuff all the time. BUT, it was well executed.

Yes this game has a very well written story, it actually gets you interested in the main character.

Lasca

So I played the game and agree that it's well made, but I don't really get what makes it the best game ever. I'd really like to know why you guys loved it so much. To be honest I don't really get what the game wants me to take with me after completing it. Is there some kind of insight to be gained with the ending or is just an unexpected twist?

Edit: I'm not saying that a game MUST leave me with something to think about, I love a game that's just entertaining, but the best game ever should probably be more then that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk