2034 AC

Started by Shadow1000, Fri 01/02/2013 21:31:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow1000

I'm having trouble getting out of the bus.

Spoiler
It tells me that there's a cave behind the rear door but I can't leave through either door
[close]

There doesn't seem to be anything to interact with and inventory isn't available. Please help

SHADOW

Ponch

First thing you need to do is drain the water out of the bus.
Spoiler
Press Tab to open the inventory. Use the hot coffee on the beer keg. Then use the keg. After that, use the back door to get out.
[close]
Since my two button code clearly isn't up to snuff, you may have to click the door a couple of times after you've drained the water to get the game to process the click.  :undecided:

Thanks for playing.  :smiley:

Shadow1000

Quote from: Ponch on Fri 01/02/2013 21:44:50
First thing you need to do is drain the water out of the bus.
Spoiler
Press Tab to open the inventory. Use the hot coffee on the beer keg. Then use the keg. After that, use the back door to get out.
[close]
Since my two button code clearly isn't up to snuff, you may have to click the door a couple of times after you've drained the water to get the game to process the click.  :undecided:

Thanks for playing.  :smiley:

I've tried pressing tab many times but inventory doesn't open in this area. 

Ponch

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Fri 01/02/2013 21:57:09
I've tried pressing tab many times but inventory doesn't open in this area. 
Really? Sounds like a bug. Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm not sure what to tell you, Shadow. Maybe try restoring from an earlier save and trying it again? I know it's a MAGS game, but I was certain we'd caught all the nasty bugs before releasing it. :embarrassed:

Michael2968

I'm having trouble figuring out what to do with
Spoiler
the stuffy man and the person in the parka
[close]
I've already talked to everyone and done everything I can think to do inside and outside.

Baron

Hey mdm2968 (if that is your real name....  ;) ),

Spoiler
The parka guy had to arrive somehow: check out the parking lot for his ride and see if that doesn't get you unstuck.
[close]

Michael2968

Thanks for your help. I finished the game and I think it was a great little game. I look forward to a sequel sometime in the future.

Ponch

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Look for a sequel sometime later this year.  :smiley:

Catch22Alk3

In the Tim Horton's, how do I get through the crowd of people?

Tabata

Think about how an igloo is built.

... if that hint doesn't help, take a look here:
Quote from: Ponch on Fri 01/02/2013 15:45:40
Spoiler
The igloo is a circle. To get to the guy on the right side of the screen, just walk off the left side of the screen and Paige will loop around to the other side.
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: Ponch on Fri 01/02/2013 22:01:26

I'm not sure what to tell you, Shadow. Maybe try restoring from an earlier save and trying it again?

I restored and completed the game. No one else reported the problem so maybe it was a fluke.

Thanks for the game

SHADOW

Catch22Alk3

I feel so dumb, but I'm stuck at the top of the building.  I can't quite figure out how to get the icicle down...

Tabata

You have or can find something ...
Spoiler
... to throw at it.
[close]

grydwrd

There's a bus? I feel really lame. Never mind. I don't know what to do after talking with the stuffy English guy, waitress, Aussie. I have
Spoiler
Beer, coffee, Timbits and tuque
[close]
I've talked to people (including dogs) to the point where nobody has anything new to say, and watched enough hockey to las all year.   
In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.
--B. Franklin

Tabata

Sometimes you need to watch at things first (to give the char an idea)
to be able to do/try something new afterwards ...
Spoiler
- go back to the dogs for some more „experiments“
[close]

grydwrd

Thanks very much, I'm on my way again! And as usual, "I thought I'd tried everything!" One thing I didn't try, obviously.
In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.
--B. Franklin

Ponch

Thanks for helping out, Tabata. And I hope you enjoy the game, grydwrd.  :smiley:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk