Mysteries of Peak Valley: Case 1 The Lost Sonata

Started by kaput, Sat 02/02/2013 08:52:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Slasher

The Lost Sonata:

although short and wanting more, The Lost Sonata has a great story line and I enjoyed playing it. Apart from a few minor points a very good first game and I look forward to more games from Sunny Penguin.....

slasher ;)

kaput

Cheers slasher, Glad you enjoyed it. The game was more of a bit of fun to make than anything else. Considering I made the game in just two weeks I'm happy with and a bit surprised by the good reception this little game has had so far. I even came across this vid on youtube (it's amazing how fast things travel online): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3deW4mcUxeI

But yeah, you'll certainly be seeing more games from me. But rest assured, pixel art was never my thing (as you can probably tell) so you'll be seeing something a little different from me next time.

Cheers
-SP

Bjyman

I found an unused hotspot in the piano room, but it's really hard to find.

Saurabh

My thoughts :

Spoiler
I loved the music.
I liked dialog, although actions of Mrs. Boulyn were not consistent with someone who hired a paranormal investigator (even if she was depressed by her daughter's disappearance).
Graphics were alright although a bit blurry.
[close]

Hopefully we get to play the sequel.

kaput

Quote from: Saurabh on Wed 03/04/2013 11:51:34
My thoughts :

Spoiler
I loved the music.
I liked dialog, although actions of Mrs. Boulyn were not consistent with someone who hired a paranormal investigator (even if she was depressed by her daughter's disappearance).
Graphics were alright although a bit blurry.
[close]

Hopefully we get to play the sequel.

Hey, I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the feedback  :smiley:

That's pretty much the general consensus I'm getting about Boulyn. Beeatch be crazy. Literally.

Anyway, I'm in the middle of a huge project and probably shouldn't, but I've decided to start work on the sequel so you can expect it in a couple of weeks to a month! The story is written so it's just putting it all together now.

EDIT: Also, guys... He's a psychic medium! He just deals with ghosts. He isn't about to take on the skunk ape or anything ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk