The Adventures of Stanley "Frankfurter" Jones -help.

Started by Meystari F, Mon 11/02/2013 17:37:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Meystari F

Has no walktrough be made of this game yet?

I'm stuck.

When am I going to use the blond wig to fool the Mr. McCullogh so I can use his computer again?

What is the password for the laptop with the mp3 music I found where fat drummer kid was.

I really like that game.

QuoteFribbi, why not open a thread in Hints&Tips?
QuoteAnyway

QuoteYou need the wig and something else later to trick McCullogh
QuoteIf you have shown a printout of the picture to the wife, talk to her again. If she goes to another room, follow her and talk to her again. Seduce her

(Ok sorry!).  :-[Done! :grin:

But I am still stuck.  :(

I already got the wig. But Stanley still doesn't want to wear it.
I have also went with that lady down to basement and now she is back in her bedroom and she don't want to talk to me.

You said I should follow her. When does she leave the bedroom?

sthomannch

Fribbi, perhaps now is the good time to
Spoiler

take her
[close]
after that
Spoiler

take the clothes and go to the bath room to change. Use the clothes, Stanley will wear the wig automatically
[close]

MUFFINinc

Hey fribbi in regards to your question about the mp3, just so you don't tear your hair out over it:
Spoiler
the mp3 password is an easter egg and is not part of any of the main puzzles.  However, if you want to find it, make sure you've done everything you can think of in the bathroom.  EVERYTHING.  More than once, too.
[close]

Meystari F

Thanks for the help.

I can only poop in the toilet..in the game. :) (laugh)
And work on the grandfather's clock puzzle.
And change clothes.

I still haven't found the puzzle words and the 3 number on that suit case.

edit.

Nevermind I finished the game.

Spoiler
I just need to poop more to find the password.
[close]

Spoiler
The code number for suit case is 047.
[close]

There was some error I found.

In the basement the character are too big.  You need to shrink them just a little bit when they enter in the secret room in the basement with the diagram.
When the zombie case starts again. I am again on the diagram not on the last saveload area. There was a two music's error when I went into in the basement and it also happens in the end.
And that creepy voice who is reading the book chapters has some errors too.

Overall this was a great game. I voted this game for the best game story and for the best puzzle.  ;)

MUFFINinc

Thanks for the nom, bro  :-D

Working on an edit that should iron out a few of the bugs you mentioned, along with a few others that have been brought to my attention.

Also:

Spoiler
briefcase code, along with most of the other passwords, randomizes each time you start the game, so the code fribbi found won't work for everyone
[close]

Spoiler
there are even more hidden surprises for the truly dedicated pooper.
[close]

MUFFINinc

Yo.  Sorry this took so long, but I kind of got sidetracked with other projects and haven't thought about this game in a long time.  If anyone still cares, the walkthrough for Stanley "Frankfurter" Jones can be found at:

http://www.therealmuffin.net/games/frankfurterwalkthru.txt

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk