Bungee jumping

Started by , Sun 17/02/2013 21:16:58

Previous topic - Next topic

bicilotti

I have been invited to do some bungee jumping.
I wondered if any agsers has done such a jump and if it is worth the hassle?

cat

Jepp, did it there: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawarau_Gorge_Suspension_Bridge

It was an interesting experience but one time is enough for me. (I'm afraid of jumping from heights and thought this might help to overcome this fear - it does not)

Ubel

Quote from: cat on Mon 18/02/2013 08:53:59
I'm afraid of jumping from heights and thought this might help to overcome this fear

That's a very healthy fear to have. Please don't overcome it.

I would love to try bungee jumping at some point and will when I get the chance. I'm kinda afraid of heights but I still think it'd be cool as hell.

m0ds

Awesome Francesco, hope you do it - can't wait to see that video!! :D arrrrrrrrggg         ...      ggggghhhhhhh!

bicilotti

Quote from: m0ds on Wed 20/02/2013 04:11:12
Awesome Francesco, hope you do it - can't wait to see that video!! :D arrrrrrrrggg         ...      ggggghhhhhhh!

There is a non zero probability I will shit in my pants. In any case I will let you know how it all wnt!

bicilotti

So, ponies. Warning: lot o' beard.

Ghost

Congrats on that jump, my friend. You're not exactly looking *happy* on the way down, but I bet your beard enjoyed itself!  :=
I tip my hat.

Ponch

Congrats on the jump. I've done that a few times myself. It's a heck of a lot of fun.  :cheesy:

LimpingFish

Is this from the new Assassin's Creed game?

Well done, Francesco! Primo beard action!
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Ubel

You're my hero. That was cool!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk