Teaser Trailer

[embed=720,405]http://youtu.be/6ZLCmUiC7SQ[/embed]

Launch Trailer!

[embed=720,405]http://youtu.be/WAK_CcCDE84[/embed]

Release date:
April 24, 2014

PRE-ORDER IT NOW FOR $14.99!

The story
A dead man's soul cries out against the force of a ferocious blizzard. He cries for help. He cries for answers. Then he screams as he is torn apart like damp tissue paper.

This wasn't the first time, and it won't be the last.

The police are powerless to stop it, so the duty falls to the only who can. What force could be so powerful - and so malevolent - that it would destroy the very core of a life in order to get what it wants?

Rosa Blackwell and Joey Mallone mean to find out, even if it means risking themselves in the process.

Screenshots

Rosa fortifies herself with coffee. The dead don't sleep and neither can she.

Joey talks to a ghost in an abandoned building, who makes the usual amount of sense.

The Blackwell homestead - now seen from a different angle!

Sam Durkin returns.

The void between worlds.

Team
Written and programmed by: Dave Gilbert
Background and Character sprites by: Ben Chandler (ben304)
Music by: Thomas Regin

Also, Abe Goldfarb and Rebecca Whittaker both return as Joey and Rosa.

FREE DEMO HERE!

Estimated release
April 2014

Darth Mandarb

Excellent-ness!  The saga continues!!!

JSH

Finally official! :) I'm super psyched for this next installment.

Best of luck with the game Dave, I know I'll buy it!

Intense Degree

Brilliant, great to see this!

Although the super paranoid Sophos at work won't let me see your screen shots. >:(

QuoteHigh Risk Website Blocked
Access has been blocked as the threat Troj/Unif-B has been found on this website.
Return to the page you were previously viewing.

sophos web protection

I just looked on my phone and they look great!

Daniel Thomas

Looks and sounds great.
And such a small team, impressive!
Check out The Journey of Iesir Demo | Freelance artist, check out my Portfolio

Dave Gilbert

Quote from: Intense Degree on Wed 20/02/2013 17:38:42
Brilliant, great to see this!

Although the super paranoid Sophos at work won't let me see your screen shots. >:(

QuoteHigh Risk Website Blocked
Access has been blocked as the threat Troj/Unif-B has been found on this website.
Return to the page you were previously viewing.

sophos web protection

I just looked on my phone and they look great!

Weird! I moved the images to the wadjet eye website (where they should have been in the first place, really). Do they display now?

Ilyich

Yay, officially announced! Great to see that there's a lot more city streets this time round, and I like how Rosa has an indoor and outdoor outfits. Looking good! :)

Saren

I love Rosa's new outfit.

Anian

I got to stop staring at those backgrounds, for a moment I thought Joey did the ghostly floating animation at one point. I'm freaking myself out.  :grin:
Will be nice to see how you plan to raise the ante again after the climax of the last game. Looking forward to this.

Quote from: Que Tran on Wed 20/02/2013 19:51:10
I love Rosa's new outfit.
She kind of went all fashion aware and a bit darker.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Nikolas

YAY!

Not much else to say here!

Mati256

Looks awesome, the art department can't go wrong if Ben is in there. Now I must finish Deception before this one comes out!
My Blog! (En Español)

Stupot

Epic-phany! It sounds like the series is taking a much darker tone.  I can't wait to see :)

xenogia

This game looks like the best visually out of the lot yet.  Ben has done a fantastic job :)

homelightgames

I've been looking forward to the next Blackwell ever since the last game.

I love the atmospheric backgrounds.

Awesome stuff!

Snarky

Yeah, the backgrounds are really nice, and it's great to see Ben push his style in a slightly different direction. (It's quite inspirational to go back and look at the first attempts he posted on here, back in 2005. Not bad by any means, but it's come a long way since!)

I'm on board for another Blackwell game, though I hope Dave branches out a bit from just doing this series, ideally before he runs out of nouns for the titles!

Crimson Wizard

err... you guys are stealing my art or what?

Spoiler

I would recognize that hole anywhere.

Spoiler
[close]

:=

Tramponline

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Thu 21/02/2013 13:43:30
err... you guys are stealing my art or what?
SCANDAL! LET'S RIOT!! :tongue:

Looking awsome! Agree with Xenogia, the best visuals yet! Stunning.
The only thing I don't like is the sofa in Rosa's room. Too comicy(?) compared to the rest
/that's not the critic's lounge, you fool! - I know, Darth, I know - sorry! :wink:

Ghost

Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Wed 20/02/2013 16:44:03
The Blackwell homestead - now seen from a different angle!

THAT totally sells the game to me!

Seriously, not too fond of the "darker and edgier" looks, but the team you got there should be able to pull it off. And I'm always game for another Blackwell episode  :)

SarahLiz

Brrrr...just looking at the outdoor creepy, snowy scenes gives me chills!  I'm really liking the darker, more "sinister" look & feel to this Blackwell game so far.

But heck, you could make this game be "Blackwell: Rosangela Joins the Circus" and I'd be ecstatic to play it.  I'm a huge fan of every game you guys make.  Can't wait to see more.

Armageddon

This I like, this I like...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk