Blackwell Epiphany

Started by Dave Gilbert, Wed 20/02/2013 16:44:03

Previous topic - Next topic

GarageGothic

Wow, great artwork. Looking so much forward to this one. The snowy NYC in the video seems so atmospheric. Hope we'll find out what killed Joey.

Armageddon

Very cool cover. I wonder what they're looking at.

Ghost

Wonderful artwork, really. I like that "look into the unknown" feeling... very fitting when this really is the last* game in the series.

__
Come on, Dave, talk to me. It CAN'T be true! The internet must be lying to me! Right?

Tabata

WOW!
This cover  is a very impressive work - moody, well done and interesting to watch!

danbuddle

Sold! Looks amazing. Beautiful artwork.
I really have nothing to say...

Andail

Looking good, Dave, couldn't have done it better myself ;-D

Dualnames

Can't wait to have a go at this.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Dave Gilbert

Blackwell Epiphany has hit the pre-order stage! It's launching on April 24th for $14.99, but if you buy it early you get a bunch of extra stuff!

To celebrate, here's a new launch trailer:

[embed=720,405]http://youtu.be/WAK_CcCDE84[/embed]

homelightgames

Awesome.

Money, meet mouth.

Preordered.

Gribbler

Will it be available from GOG at some point? I buy my games there.

Anian

Might I ask a weird question - how long is the soundtrack? (if this takes a long time to find out, feel free to ignore the question)
And, with preorder, we get a Steam key and an option of a DRM free download?
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Dave Gilbert

Quote from: Anian on Sat 15/03/2014 00:54:17
Might I ask a weird question - how long is the soundtrack? (if this takes a long time to find out, feel free to ignore the question)
And, with preorder, we get a Steam key and an option of a DRM free download?

I'm not sure about the length. I'll have to look at the files. As for the preorder, yep you get a DRM free download and a steam key.

Ghost

Time for my piggy bank to meet Mr. Hammer.

GarageGothic

That was the quickest preorder I ever made. Great exclusives, looking forward to it.

Anian

Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Sat 15/03/2014 01:47:01
I'm not sure about the length. I'll have to look at the files. As for the preorder, yep you get a DRM free download and a steam key.
Ah, cool. I'm probably gonna activate it on Steam, but still thanks.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Mister L

I just placed my pre-order!
Is this really the final episode? I played all the other parts of the series, they are awsome! A must buy! :)

Dave Gilbert

Quote from: Mister L on Sat 15/03/2014 11:56:49
I just placed my pre-order!
Is this really the final episode? I played all the other parts of the series, they are awsome! A must buy! :)

Excellent! :D
And yes, sadly it is the final game in the Blackwell series. There are lots of reasons, but they pretty much boil down to "it's just time." But since it IS the last one, we are throwing everything we've got into it. I hope the results are worth it!

Marygold

I've been waiting for this one for a very long time.  And I'm not sure how many times I have watched these trailer or found myself just staring that magnificient "poster art"... 

However, it also makes me a bit sad to think it's goint to be the last one. But all good things come to and end :)

Thepeacefullman

It's interesting that when I watched people play the first game I didn't feel sorry for Joey at all. And now I feel sorry for him. 

Dave Gilbert

Hi all,

If you've been looking to try before you buy, we now HAVE A FREE DEMO AVAILABLE!

-Dave

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk