The Pit Dance Club

Started by DarkWater, Fri 22/03/2013 02:12:37

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkWater

I was looking over the town map and I noticed that there are some buildings, like the “The Pit Dance Club”, that aren't in any of the background resources. Does anyone remember which game it was in? Or was it only made mention of, and never had a background image made?

Renegade Implementor

The Pit appeared (at least the side of the building) appeared in Rend.  The background file should be in the old style background pack (dated Mar 15, 2009).

Here's the building description from the game: "The Pit" is a local dance club and popular hangout for the town's youth.

The concept behind the building was once you went in, you'd go down a flight of stairs to the main floor.  The dance area itself would be down some steps and be the lowest part of the room.

DarkWater

Thanx :-D When I didn't see a folder for it in either style, I checked out the “misc backgrounds” folder. I can't believe I didn't think to go through the town streets folder to see if it was there. I take it that there isn't an image of the front or inside of “The Pit”? Which is fine, I can use your description to create one.

Also, once your inside “Dominatrix Pizza” was there ever anything made for what's behind the door to the backroom?

Renegade Implementor

The backdoor leads out into a back alley.  If you're using the Krysis style backgrounds, see "esmerildas-day.png" which shows the outside rear of Dominatrix and the rear door.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk