Paramnesia

Started by Noat, Mon 25/03/2013 09:57:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Noat

Alright, I really can't make out the pictures. I managed to make out the first one, but I guess that was more like a... guess, I guess.

I am not sure what I hope posting here will achieve. Can anyone give any tips for what to look for, or if necessary the key?

Intense Degree

If you've never seen "magic-eye" pictures before then it might take a little practice.

The usual practice is in 2 stages.

1. Let your eyes go "unfocused" and relaxed, so the screen is in front of you but you are not focusing on it.

2. Keep your eyes like that and start with the screen almost touching your nose (easier on a laptop obviously!). Slowly draw it away from you and hopefully the image will come into focus as your eyes adjust automatically. This will definitely take a few goes (probably quite a few if you have never "seen" one before). The trick is to keep your eyes relaxed and not mind that you look like a bit of a prat whilst doing it!

The images themselves appear like a sort of 3d hologram dropping back away from you when you can see them. The screen sort of becomes a window looking into a 3d room. That isn't a very good explanation but it's the best I can do!

Having said that, I could see the first two no problem but couldn't work out what the third one was.

selmiak

the third one is
Spoiler
angel
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk