The Block

Started by Michael2968, Sun 31/03/2013 15:39:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael2968

I am at the point in the game where I have put the
Spoiler
second gear on the totem pole but I can't figure out which notes to play on the keyboard even after looking at the notebook in the rv.
[close]

monkey424

My games are educational.

Music Theory 101

Spoiler
Play keys in this order:
A F A E (red)
G E G E (blue)
D E D B (yellow)
C D C (green)
[close]

Michael2968

Thanks for your help. I am now at the point where
Spoiler
if you go forward you get eaten by a grue. Nice reference back to zork by the way.
[close]
I would appreciate it if you could give me a hint how to get through here without being eaten.

Thanks,
Michael

monkey424

Hey mate,

you need to..
Spoiler
find a torch (grues don't like light). it's hidden in the brick wall. make sure you put some batteries in the torch too.
[close]

cheers,
ED

Michael2968

I am at the point now where I am in the
Spoiler
room with the hanging meat. Is there something else to do here or is that the end of the game?
[close]

monkey424

Hey mate,
Spoiler
did you find the vault in the floor? put your treasures in there. sorry it's all a bit vague.
[close]
CHeers,
ED

Michael2968

Thanks for your help.

Shadow1000

I'm stuck before that.

I assume that I
Spoiler
need the skeleton key to open the caravan and I need the acid to remove the bars
[close]

My problem is that
Spoiler
I can't find a container for the acid
[close]

Thank you

SHADOW

PS I figured this out. Please disregard.

sthomannch

Shadow
Spoiler

You need another key for the caravan, so do not concentrate yet on the acid or skeleton key. You will later find a container... Examine everything that is aleady accessible.
[close]

Tinytim

I appear to be missing something. I have
Spoiler
Coins, piggy bank, gold key, gold ring and jewel
[close]
What is it please?
If somebody says they know all the answers, they haven't been asked all the questions.

monkey424

Spoiler
keep checking the mail box. you'll find some money
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: sthomannch on Fri 05/04/2013 23:31:03
Shadow
Spoiler

You need another key for the caravan, so do not concentrate yet on the acid or skeleton key. You will later find a container... Examine everything that is aleady accessible.
[close]

Thank you :)

I amended my post to say that I solved that one. I finished the game with the help of the previous posts.

SHADOW

Tinytim

Thanks to Monkey424 finished now ;-D
If somebody says they know all the answers, they haven't been asked all the questions.

Uziel

I'm well and truly stuck. I've gotten into the caravan and have a ton of items including: matches, coins, piggy bank, gold key, gold ring, skeleton key, hammer, saw, batteries, mug, petrol canister, plunger, magnet+spanner, money, red/yellow/blue cassettes.

I've started a fire, but not sure what to do with it.
I've attached the crank to the strange device.. other than turning the crank (and seeing nothing happen after it spins), not sure what to do.
I've got three cassettes... and other than swapping them in and out of the radio... not sure what to do.

Tabata

I am not through myself, but ...
Quote from: Uziel on Tue 23/04/2013 12:44:13
I've attached the crank to the strange device.. other than turning the crank (and seeing nothing happen after it spins)...
... it gives electrictity to the caravan. You won't be able to ...
Spoiler
put the light on inside without it.
[close]

Have you been in the back of the caravan? There you can find  ...
Spoiler
...a book that gives you a hint for what to play on the piano keys in the tree stump
[close]

Uziel

Heh, I should have realised that it enabled the lights being switched on. :embarrassed:
And yes, already found the book and knew about the notes. But it didn't seem to work when I tried to play the piano... I'm assuming because I don't have the second gear?

Tabata

Yes, I am still missing that gear, too.

Seems like we both need to wait for someone else to "push" us in the correct direction now   (nod)

Tinytim

Do you have
Spoiler
the candle?
[close]
If so
Spoiler
throw it in the fire
[close]

Uziel

Thanks Tinytim, that was all I needed. Went on and finished the game in around 3 minutes after that. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk