[ICEY]

Started by Andail, Tue 16/04/2013 17:52:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Andail

[Topic split from here. -Snarky]

Quote from: icey games on Tue 16/04/2013 14:40:44
Andail: I gave a hint of who I am. I don't add people they add me. I play the role of a very new popular Disney Character.

ORLANDO BLOOM IS THAT YOU!!?

Calin Leafshade

Quote from: Andail on Tue 16/04/2013 17:52:43
Andail: I gave a hint of who I am. I don't add people they add me. I play the role of a very new popular Disney Character.

ORLANDO BLOOM IS THAT YOU!!?

This "show" is not mentioned *anywhere* else on the internet and appears to be drawn by you.

Exactly how delusional are you? Coupled with the fact that your google plus account says you work for Square Enix I think you might genuinely be a little mental.

NickyNyce

Quote from: Intense Degree on Tue 16/04/2013 17:15:44
why does the title to this thread contain "[ICEY]"

+1

Icey

I'm Wreck-it Ralph.

Gasp* Plot twist

But that doesn't mean scout threw the internet and search for me(him) and blow my cover. A lot of people look up to him and respect him a lot. I can't speak to them all everyday and all the time but you must understand I'll be letting a lot of people especially kids down if they knew that WIR couldn't really be real. That's like telling your kids that Santa is a fake. I'm to far into this account to end it all now so I gotta keep going until hes not popular anymore.

It has [ICEY] so once we're done talking if I ever need to search this thread then all I gotta do is search that Tag rather than Icey cause all that comes up is my stuff or people talking about me in/out of my threads.

It's a hell of a lot easier than bookmarking but that's also what I did.

Also FB account still says I work for Square, it's something me and friends do. Honestly, I not worried about my Bio on FB cause I only use FB and G+ to talk about my stuff i.e Studio stuff. I have a like page that talks about my stuff and Squares stuff. why you ask, cause if I'm gonna sit there and find news I might as well share it then. But I haven't really done so lately so yeah. I hope that answers your questions. :)

Calin: Btw that pictures like O.A.H let like share T.N.S with you bro ;D

Retro Wolf

Boar X Coon? Looks more like a bear to me! Also racism?! Be glad my mixed race cousin isn't a member of the AGS community!

LimpingFish

Quote from: Calin Leafshade on Tue 16/04/2013 20:24:23
Exactly how delusional are you? Coupled with the fact that your google plus account says you work for Square Enix I think you might genuinely be a little mental.

SQUARE! SQUAAAARRREEEE! SSSSQQQQUUUUUAAAAARRRREEEEEEEE!

I hear if you shout it loud enough, they make you president of the company. In other news, president of Square Enix, Yoichi Wada, has resigned. Coincidence?

This isn't a real thread.

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Icey

Objection!
What about "The Coon" from South Park? Disney can be subliminally racist and just down right not for children but. But I don't care I still enjoy the movies even with racist stuff. Besides I never thought of it as a racist name but more of a shorter name for raccoon just as I'm sure SP did. I got the idea not from there but just from the way it sounds in the title. I prefer it to be Bear X Coon.

And yes sad story for him, I hated him anyways and wanted him gone. He was useless and made the company suffer :(
Anyhow they're replacing him with another dude who's a lot more better.

Retro Wolf

I think you should be made president of Squeenix Icey, you'd be a lot more better.

Khris

VeryWeirdGuy: that was brilliant! :-D

Icey:
QuoteIt's a hell of a lot easier than bookmarking but that's also what I did.
You can bookmark sites with a single click...

Also, you're posing as a current Disney character on facebook, not just using him as profile picture but pretending to actually be him? To hundreds of kids?
I really hope that Disney's lawyers' boots are going to leave a fat, red imprint on your ass when they kick it.

Also, if participating in a closed beta amongst lots of other people makes you an "official tester", then you have no idea what "official" means.

Since we got a good laugh out of this thread, I guess we can go back to ignoring it now.

Icey

I think you should be made president of Squeenix Icey, you'd be a lot more better.

I see your sarcasm, but I can't even manage my own stuff and you think I could undergo a full company meaning bring my stuff into their and taking on the responsibility of ruling the SE empire. No thanks, however if they offered then I guess I would do it even knowing the risk :D

Bookmarking is made a lot more easier in Chrome however my account/computer is always the main thing I'm on. I got to other peoples houses like family and stuff and I can't expect to log into chrome and recover that one book mark.

I'm not doing anything wrong with the character, it's called role playing but it's become a little more like OMG it's the real ralph. Disney's doesn't seem to have a problem with the sales of the movie/games that I and the like page have made increase. I'm just the trust-able/likable voice behind a character that everyone loves. Ralph is the cloud of Disney to me. I would never do anything to affect Disney, the movie, or Raplh himself.

Atelier

I literally couldn't have less of a clue what is happening in this thread.

Retro Wolf

Quote from: Atelier on Tue 16/04/2013 22:35:59
I literally couldn't have less of a clue what is happening in this thread.
The topic has been split so that's probably why it looks confusing.

Ghost

Quote from: icey games on Tue 16/04/2013 21:24:17
I'm Wreck-it Ralph.
It's really getting annoying, Icey. Seriously. Ramble all you want. Don't ruin a perfectly fine movie for me.

And we ended here from a repeated but at least somewhat relevant topic. You have your personal thread that tends to get protected a lot, but you're again stirring up the same little bushfire every now and then, despite serious feedback. Silly me.

Chicky

Quote from: icey games on Tue 16/04/2013 22:23:40
Bookmarking is made a lot more easier in Chrome however my account/computer is always the main thing I'm on. I got to other peoples houses like family and stuff and I can't expect to log into chrome and recover that one book mark.

^ Best bit.

Anian

Quote from: Chicky on Tue 16/04/2013 23:16:29
Quote from: icey games on Tue 16/04/2013 22:23:40

^ Best bit.
The whole post is a brain exercise, like whatever is opposite to an IQ test.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

miguel

I've laughed and farted simultaneously before but nothing compared to the noisy fanfare the reading of this thread brought me.
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Icey

Quote from: Ghost on Tue 16/04/2013 23:02:37
Quote from: icey games on Tue 16/04/2013 21:24:17
I'm Wreck-it Ralph.
It's really getting annoying, Icey. Seriously. Ramble all you want. Don't ruin a perfectly fine movie for me.

And we ended here from a repeated but at least somewhat relevant topic. You have your personal thread that tends to get protected a lot, but you're again stirring up the same little bushfire every now and then, despite serious feedback. Silly me.

I didn't do anything, I happen to fall into talking about something else other than my main point. I never start it though so the fingers can't all be pointed at me but honestly I'm not asking for fingers to be pointed at anyone.

I made the topic for a question I had. The [ICEY] tag wasn't to show that I owned it even though it was me that started it. I was seeking something for myself but it's not like I didn't want anyone to else to look at it if they thought it was useful.

If you use Chrome like I do then you will know by now that you can log into Chrome with you Google account. All my bookmarks will be synced to the account but I go back and forth from home to school to work and etc. I would like to keep up with all the topics I've started but I can't remember the names plus like I said looking up myself only shows so much and most of it might now be from but my name in someones text. If the forums had a a option to find all topics started by a user then would be awesome.

Also Snarky just wondering how come you didn't just delete this section of the conversation? This is more of a "who are you really?" topic with just the title [ICEY] meanwhile 6 topics below you have the ICEY thread...I see this topic as trouble especially in the Rumpus room. lmfao
So before anything happens I'm out :D

Ghost

Quote from: icey games on Wed 17/04/2013 00:35:18
I didn't do anything
So before anything happens I'm out :D

Nah, you never do.

LimpingFish

Quote from: icey games on Wed 17/04/2013 00:35:18
I made the topic for a question I had.

You posted a thread because you were bored. Then the split happened, and you decided to continue posting in the half that interested you more: the half that was about you. You also replied, in the original thread, that the reason you didn't post your question in your "personal" thread is that it would have been off-topic.

An RPG question.

Off-topic in your RPG thread.

Khris's first reply in your "What makes a good RPG?" thread contained the actual reason. People who tend to get annoyed with you also tend to avoid your personal thread. This has become a problem for you, because annoyed replies are generally what drives activity on your posts. So you broke cover and posted a vague question that was likely to rub those people the wrong way and bring everybody back around to talking about you.

Personally, I'm not interested in what's been referred to as your other "delusions", and I'm not in the habit of going looking for them. But what you did with your original thread is, in my opinion, willingly set out to troll.

Somebody will likely raise the point that trolls are only as effective as their victims make them, but that doesn't excuse the original intent.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Icey

When I ask for peoples opinions they get upset and then when you willingly give it to me in the middle of an argument and I can't take it right then and there you guys get even more mad at me. It was a serious question that being put to a hell of good use now even as we speak. I hear a lot of helpful stuff but it sometimes get's lost with in countless of useless arguments. Troll prone or not it doesn't excuse the fact people do it. I hate going back and forth people especially the ones who try to help me. Why would I try to upset anyone. I've never attempted that. Also the first half of my thread I think is full of a mini back and forth about AGS colosseum(now PMQ Colosseum) and the characters vs the whole steam/DLC idea. I'm not gonna engage on that so no need to say so why did you bring it up. I said it in response to the fact that you think I scroll all the way back to drama when I'm bored. When I'm bored btw I go do something else and if that doesn't work I sleep. :D

Armageddon

I think you're an obnoxious man child and a very bad troll. I wish you'd do something worse than being annoying so you'd be banned...

MiteWiseacreLives!

Does all this mean that Disney now has the rights to Monkey Island  AND Ocean Spirit Dennis!
can't wait for all the prequels.

Snarky

Are we having fun yet any more?
No? Probably time to lock this, then.

I would say that the whole thread reflects much worse on other members than it does on Icey. He asked a fairly serious question, but instead of either considering it as a starting point for an interesting discussion or just ignoring it, almost immediately people went in for personal attacks. It doesn't matter what you think the motives for starting the thread are, or whether you doubt the person's ability to absorb the advice (a thread isn't just for the person starting it anyway, it's for the forum as a whole). As long as a poster is behaving himself, you treat him with respect.

Ah, fuck it. I'm sending out warnings.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk