Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Gribbler

I get the 1995 3dStudio vibe. Hated it.

Amayirot Akago

Bit later than '95, I reckon.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Gribbler

It actually looks quite nice. Reminds me of Bud Tucker.

Kumpel

Alien Incident.

Never thought googling "alien + adventure game" would really give me the answer in an instant ^^

Coming up with a new one soon.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Kumpel on Fri 29/01/2016 13:24:42
Alien Incident.

Never thought googling "alien + adventure game" would really give me the answer in an instant ^^

Coming up with a new one soon.
Bagoom! Nice job figuring out the answer yourself :)

Kumpel

Hm Amayirot...

Here is mine :P

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/f7PI7Fb.png[/imgzoom]

Amayirot Akago

Actual praise, I'm surprised someone was able to find an obscure game like that without any hints :) And that there would be Alien Carnage AKA Halloween Harry.

Kumpel

That's the one! You again, pal!

Amayirot Akago

Amayirot Akago

N-No...? Okay, how about this?

Gribbler

Amayirot Akago

Technically it's the sequel, but I'm gonna count that as correct. Well done, your turn! :)

Gribbler

Kumpel

Looks like it comes from the "Mafia"-era (2002-ish).

CrashPL

Isn't that The Watchmaker from the 2001? I mostly remember this game from having a bizarre copy protection, that ran even on the original (unpatched) version, and simply made the game unwinnable.

Gribbler

Correct! It's Watchmaker

CrashPL

Aw yeah. :D

Here's one:

The very first PC game I've ever player. :) Ah, memories.

Amayirot Akago

Journeyman Project!

CrashPL

Precisely, Amayirot Akago! :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk