Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Atavismus

No it's not Gauntlet and I won't call this game a clone too, even if I understand why you think about it.

Danvzare

Wait a minute!
I've play that game before! 8-0

It was some sort of multiplayer roguelike, and I found it about six years ago. I don't have the game anymore though, and I certainly can't remember the name, but I have definitely played that game!
Time to go find out it's name I guess.

EDIT:
And found it.
The game is called Knights.
I only had to look up multiplayer roguelike, and I found it instantly. :-D

Atavismus

Well done Danvzare!
It's Knights, a PD/Freeware Amiga game.
The author made later a windows/linux port:
http://www.knightsgame.org.uk/
Your turn :)

Danvzare

I had no idea it was released for the Amiga. I played the Windows version.

Ok, how about this little gem.
[imgzoom]http://orig06.deviantart.net/913d/f/2016/136/1/7/game_screenshot_1_by_danvzare-da2ooqj.png[/imgzoom]

Amayirot Akago

Radix: Beyond The Void.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Correct!
Your turn Amayirot Akago. :-D

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Kumpel

Shufflepuck Cafe!?

Amayirot Akago

That is indeed it := Completely random choice on my part. Go ahead, sir.

CaptainD

Danvzare

That was a game? 8-0
It just looks like a really well drawn picture!

Well if it's an awesome game, I should look it up.

SinSin

I spent weeks on Shuffle Puck Cafe in the 90's on my Atari ST :-D  that and Logical.
Currently working on a project!

Kumpel

I loved that too. Played it alot on my old 4/86...  For me that phantom like guy was always unbeatable :D

Here comes the next. Let's see how easy that one is for you:

Cassiebsg

Red Baron?

I don't immediate recognize the the top GUI, so probably neither of my 2 guess...
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Kumpel

Nope. Next picture is coming tonight.

before that here is a hint
Spoiler
The dog fight is not all this game offers.
[close]

Kumpel

This should give a better insight

Amayirot Akago

CaptainD

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Thu 19/05/2016 08:50:32
Island Wars 2.

I was thinking of that too (if that's the one released by the same guy who made the Chicken Invaders games?).

Kumpel

Indeed it is that funny little two player game island wars 2.

Your turn once again Amayirot Akago!

Amayirot Akago

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk