Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/aFKrsPm.png[/imgzoom]

Then don't mind if I do ;)

(hope this one ain't too obscure again...)
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Looks almost like Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas.
So uh... A Vampyre Story?

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Amayirot Akago

Nah, it's not based on any pre-existing property.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Amayirot Akago

No, but this was on PS1 as well as a multitude of other systems.
[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/9zPsisZ.png[/imgzoom]

Gilbert

Amayirot Akago

Bingo :-D One of my all-time guilty pleasures just for the death scenes and Fritz. Oh, and Vivi :-[

Your turn!

Gilbert

Well, I actually own the game but never was motivated to really play it. It looked quite good for a FMV game though.

Anyway, as it is midnight here, so anyone could steal my turn. If no one has done so later I may post something.

abstauber

If nobody else wants to, I'd like to ask:

Who else played this:

CaptainD

Don't recognise it, has a kind of Psygnosis / Infogrammes look to it though.

Atavismus

Quote from: CaptainD on Mon 08/05/2017 12:38:05
Don't recognise it, has a kind of Psygnosis / Infogrammes look to it though.
Yes it's related to Psygnosis. ;)

CaptainD

Wait is that a cut scene screen from Shadow of the Beast?

abstauber

Yeah Psygnosis can't be denied.
But it's not from Shadow of the Beast.

And the main "character" sprite is very disappointing. So much, that I though my copy was broken :D

Gilbert

Suicidal tribe of Tabatas?

Amayirot Akago

abstauber

This should give it away.
[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/hEBwUlM.png[/imgzoom]

Danvzare

Is it a Pinball game?

abstauber

Nope, it's more like a mixture between Soccer and Billiard

Gilbert

Ballistix. Also released for the PC Engine.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk