Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

milkanannan

Ok I'm not going to be popular for posting this but...anyone remember this one??? :=

Amayirot Akago

God help us all, it's Fuck Quest. Given that I don't recognize the scene from the first game, I'm guessing it's Fuck Quest 2 specifically.

And I'm horrifically ashamed to know this :sealed:
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

janleht

QuoteAnd I'm horrifically ashamed to know this :sealed:

Don't be, it's natural :=

Amayirot Akago

Ain't nothing natural about those abominations :=
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

milkanannan

Haha correct! Let us all share a quiet moment of shame for knowing this game... (laugh)

Amayirot Akago

Okay, that's long enough.

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/Y2U2bL5.png[/imgzoom]

Anyone know who this handsome eyeball belongs to?

CaptainD

Frodo

Amayirot Akago

Neither of those. This was a 90's game for DOS, PS1, and Saturn.

Amayirot Akago

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/EuK7NrJ.png[/imgzoom]

Okay then, how bout this. Picture is cropped to hide the interface so as to not make it too obvious.

janleht

Amayirot Akago

Danvzare

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Sat 16/09/2017 19:56:07
And I'm horrifically ashamed to know this :sealed:
Don't be ashamed. They were good games. Funny, short, and reasonable puzzles. Arguably better than all of the Leisure Suit Larry games as well. (laugh)
Such a shame that we'll probably never see the third and final entry in the series. :~(

Now as for the current screenshot. Um... Mission Critical?

Amayirot Akago

Oh, no. Definitely not an adventure game.

milkanannan

Amayirot Akago

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/kNuPeKr.png[/imgzoom]

Seems this one's a bit harder than I expected. As usual with one of mine :=

Danvzare

Time Commando?

I found out the game, because the current screenshot looks a little like it was made with the Little Big Adventure 2 engine, so I just checked out what other games that company made.

Amayirot Akago

That is indeed correct, good sleuthing ;) Always loved this game, simple (and often clunky) brawler but I love the premise and aesthetic. Funnily enough, Stanley (Time Commando's protagonist) makes a cameo appearance in LBA2 as an enemy you can fight. Your turn!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk