Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Atavismus

CaptainD

I'm alternating between wanting to say Utopia or Alpha Centuri, but I'm actually pretty sure both are wrong!

Amayirot Akago

Atavismus got it already so yeah, sorry Cap'n :=
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

CaptainD

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Thu 08/03/2018 03:22:47
Atavismus got it already so yeah, sorry Cap'n :=

At least I was right about being wrong! :grin:

Danvzare

Looks like Deadlock to me.

Atavismus

Ok, what about this ship? : )

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Atavismus

Quote from: Ben X on Sat 10/03/2018 10:22:14
Wing Commander?
Nope.
The game genre is not the one of Flashback, nor the one of Wing Commander.

Amayirot Akago

Atavismus

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Sat 10/03/2018 22:22:22
Utopia?
[EDIT]Not far! ;)
(I initially wrote no far)

Amayirot Akago

K240, since that's a similar game by the same developers (that I did not know about until I looked it up)?

Atavismus

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Mon 12/03/2018 08:31:23
K240, since that's a similar game by the same developers (that I did not know about until I looked it up)?
K240 indeed, a great game, really.
One proof: you can put an engine on an asteroid and use it as a weapon to crash on other bases. ^^

Amayirot Akago

Is that right? Hah :D

Gilbert

Little Big Adventure 2/Twinsen's Odyssey

Amayirot Akago

Correct ;) Another game where someone tries to launch a celestial body into another by putting a huge engine on it.

Gilbert

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/qXyr4iL.png[/imgzoom]
I think this game is quite obscure so I didn't even bother cropping or editing the screenshot.
Has some "connection" with the last entry in a more obscure way.

Atavismus

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk