Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

kconan

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney?

alphadalekben

Close but no cigar. You're a few words off.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: alphadalekben on Sat 20/06/2015 13:34:05
Is this technically cheating?

EDIT: Bonus points for both names. ;)
Gyakuten Kenji 2, AKA Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

alphadalekben

You are correct. Your turn!

Amayirot Akago

This is another hard one, so I'll be nice enough to drop a hint right away: in this game you play as a superhero.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Gribbler

I'm 95% sure this game has been posted before. Even the same screenshot. I don't remember the title though

Amayirot Akago

Still nothing? Oh dear. Better keep this thing going with another screen.

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Amayirot Akago

BING! Got it in one shot, well done :)

Gurok

Amayirot Akago

That's Las Vegas, the Japan-exclusive reworking of the original Leisure Suit Larry.

Gurok

Correct! Ding ding!

Amayirot Akago

Amayirot Akago

Oh dear, did I kill the thread again? Hint: it's a movie-based game.

nihilyst

I don't remember this screen, but that dude looks like Ray McCoy from the Blade Runner game.

Amayirot Akago

nihilyst

Amayirot Akago

Well, I know this one, but I'm gonna give someone else the opportunity to answer this time :=

Gribbler

Looks like Shovel Knight.

nihilyst

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk