Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim

I was going to say Dying Light but that mine in the background... Could it be The Vanishing of E.C.? I recall a scary dude patrolling the mines...

CaptainD

Makeover Party Goes Horribly Wrong?

selmiak

...every damned monday morning!

Gribbler

Quote from: GrimCould it be The Vanishing of E.C.? I recall a scary dude patrolling the mines...

Correct! Finished it yesterday. Great game with stunning graphics.

Grim

Here's an easy one (since I don't know any hard ones!;)):

Cridone

Oh, Life is Strange! The next episode of that is coming out tomorrow.

Grim

That's correct, Cridone!;) I'm looking forward to episode 4 as well. That cliffhanger was one of the best moments in recent gaming history for me.

Cridone

I will admit, that cliffhanger did make me tear up a little... Which I think is the only cliffhanger in a game I've ever cried to.
Anyway, this is something I've been playing recently.

I think the graphic style gives the game away.

Grim

Cridone

Nope, but you're close.

Grim

Myst 3.

I can keep going...;)

ManicMatt

Cridone

Quote from: ManicMatt on Wed 29/07/2015 08:12:16
Riven?
Yup. (;
(and since Riven is Myst 2, Grim was VERY close to it, lol)

Grim

Pftt... They use the same bloody grass textures ;)

Your round ManicMatt!;)

ManicMatt

Haha it SO looked like a myst game! I can't believe I guessed it right, I never know what most of these screenshots are from!

Amayirot Akago

Brian The Lion. Recognize him from the Lemon Amiga site banner ;)
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

ManicMatt

He is? Damn those lemonheads!

Amayirot Akago

Alright then, my turn again.

And a hint: it's an adventure game released post-2000.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Crimson Wizard

The Ring Noir? (lel).

Amayirot Akago

I'm not even gonna dignify that with a response :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk