Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Gribbler

The Vampire Diaries?

Amayirot Akago

Nope. Perhaps this lil' Cortana is more recognizable to whoever may have seen this game.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Amayirot Akago

Still nothing? Sheesh, okay. The main character of the game is played by Malibu from American Gladiators.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Ben X

It's "Terror T.R.A.X - Track of the Vampire", a game I have never heard of!

Amayirot Akago

Indeed it is, and hats off to you for getting it right 8-)

Ben X

It took me two seconds to drag "main character of the game is played by Malibu from American Gladiators" over to a new tab and scan the results for a vampiric title!

(It will take me slightly longer to put up the next game; give me 12 hours.)

Ben X

Okay, this is a pretty tough (kind of cheaty) one:

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/dmI2IQm.jpg[/imgzoom]

CaptainD

As you said it's kind of cheaty maybe this is a game that hasn't actually been released yet... since the style reminds me very much of one of my most anticipated AGS games in production, I'm going to guess Rise of the Hidden Sun?

CaptainD

:-D  Really hope development on that is running smoothly, it looks awesome.

This one may be easy or tough, no idea really.

Ben X

Quote from: CaptainD on Thu 08/10/2015 09:55:54

lol, as sad as it is, Hidden Sun is vaporware dude.

CaptainD

Quote from: Ben X on Sat 10/10/2015 00:18:50
Quote from: CaptainD on Thu 08/10/2015 09:55:54

lol, as sad as it is, Hidden Sun is vaporware dude.

You're almost definitely right, but I still hope you're wrong! :-D

Ben X

I have no idea on this game. Resident Evil 2? Fahrenheit (or Indigo Prophecy or whatever it was called elsewhere)? Limbo Of The Lost?

Amayirot Akago

CaptainD

Nope, none of those.

Hint - it IS an adventure game.

Atavismus

CaptainD

Atavismus

Yeah! :D
Well, the logo on the last screenshot was a huge hint.

So, what about that game?

CaptainD

Looks like it should maybe be a Transformers or Gobots spin-off title.  But I suspect it isn't! :-D

Some Japanese mech shooter?

Atavismus

You're right CaptainD, that was a trap, this is not a big bot game and it's not japanese but UK.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk