Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Atavismus

I had this one on Amiga!
Logical (it's the game name hehe)

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Atavismus on Thu 04/02/2016 15:27:36
I had this one on Amiga!
Logical (it's the game name hehe)
That is indeed logical and correct ;)
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Atavismus

Crimson Wizard

Supaplex. I played it on my first DX 486.

Atavismus

Well done CW!
Your turn! ;)

Crimson Wizard

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/Z1ctHQy.png[/imgzoom]

This game was created in Russia under one name (also in english), but later distributed in the western countries under another title. I suppose either of the titles will count.

Amayirot Akago

Atavismus

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Sun 07/02/2016 08:10:22
7 Colors.
I guess you are right and that game is very interesting!
You can play it here:
http://playdosgamesonline.com/7-colors.html

Amayirot Akago

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Amayirot Akago

CaptainD

Summer Games?

(Or... Summer Games: 1988 Edition)?

Amayirot Akago

It's The Games: Summer Edition, but close enough :)

CaptainD

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Mon 08/02/2016 13:05:18
It's The Games: Summer Edition, but close enough :)

Ah man I actually owned that particular game, and I still didn't get it! (roll)  In my defence the ST version looked quite different from that (I assume C64?) version pictured. Should have still got it from that second screenie though...

Wow that seems a long time ago now... we used to have huge multiplayer events when my nieces and nephew came round.  I seem to remember that the Hammer Throw did in at least a couple of joysticks!  Was always fun when you accidentally threw it towards the camera and the screen shattered.

Okay, going back even further than that... but on a very similar (yet opposite) theme:

janleht

Got to be Winter Games.. but that's surely not c64 version, it hasn't got an ortodox church :=

Gilbert

I thought it was Zombie Games. :grin:

CaptainD

Not quite Winter Games.  (Sorry but that would just be TOO obvious! :grin:)

It is a Commodore, but not the 64... 

Amayirot Akago

That'd be Winter Events, a game for the Commodore 16 ;)

CaptainD

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Tue 09/02/2016 10:41:09
That'd be Winter Events, a game for the Commodore 16 ;)

Yup!  One of my earliest gaming memories, multiplayer games on that.  The biathlon was awesome ;-D

Your turn.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk