Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Adeel

I think I have played this one. Is it:

The Three Sisters' Story or Sakura Spirit?

E: The game seems to be from the DOS and/or early Windows period. I've a few more names in my mind, but I'll not be giving away those names for now.

Amayirot Akago

MMmmmmm, you're really close with your guess, but I would prefer the correct title in this instance ;)
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Adeel

Now that I recall it, it certainly can't be "The Three Sisters' Story" because it had a different interface, although the publisher is the same.

It is Seasons of Sakura. A good visual novel. ;)

Amayirot Akago

That it is :) First one I ever played and easily one of the most replayable ones. Your turn!

Adeel

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Tue 09/02/2016 21:49:58
That it is :) First one I ever played and easily one of the most replayable ones. Your turn!
I agree. You have a great taste in the games. :) For me, the first one was "The Three Sisters' Story".

I'll put up a screenshot later tonight. Should I fail to do so, I'd like you to put up another one (so as long as it is from a visual novel - 'cause that's what I intend to do myself).

Kumpel

Until someone feels obliged I am throwing in this "gem" xD

Danvzare

Hmm, is that Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven by any chance?

Kumpel

Amayirot Akago

Gribbler

Is it adventure game or rpg?

Kumpel

sry. busy days. here is another screeny

EDIT: I put in a wrong screenshot. The old one was not from the game I thought it would be.

This is a new one:

It's more of an action adventure

Danvzare

Grim

Kumpel

Amayirot Akago

Kumpel

Nope

ATTENTION: The second picture has been replaced!

Amayirot Akago

I got it, it's Asghan The Dragon Slayer :D

Kumpel

Amayirot Akago

Censored a bit of the screenshot to not make it too obvious ;) In any case, have at it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk