Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

GarageGothic

Amazon: Guardians of Eden

Amayirot Akago

Too easy, eh? Well, I happened to watch an LP of it quite recently so it was fresh in my mind. Gotta love those old-school digitized actors :D You're up, GG.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Kumpel

played it just yesterday :shocked:

Kronolog - The Nazi Paradoxon

GarageGothic

Kumpel

So who knows that one? ;-D

Danvzare

Never seen this game before, but the gameplay looks familiar.

Kumpel

selmiak

these pixely stairs look so much like lemmings...

Kumpel

Nope. It has nothing To do with lemmings. Except for one thing: There is a lot of death in this one too.

Grim

Is it a Polish game?...

Kumpel

Atavismus

Could it be "Soldat"?

Kumpel

Yes sir! Your turn, you beardy old man!

Such a funny freeware multiplayer 2d-shooter! It got a fantastic HD update in the last months. Give it a try if you wanna play unreal tournament/Quake/ in 2D! The zombie mode is hilarious :D

Amayirot Akago

Wat 8-0 I was actually thinking of Soldat when I saw the first screenie but thought it looked too modern to be that. Course, I haven't played it in the past 10 years or so :P
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Atavismus

I found it thanks to the Polish hint. ;)

What about this:

Amayirot Akago

It looks very.... rusty. So... Rust? :=

Atavismus

Atavismus

Maybe you need some hints?
It's a game from 1990 for Amiga, Atari ST and DOS.
Hope it will help. :)

EDIT:
And here is a new screenshot:

Amayirot Akago

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk