Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

Bingo ;) Psygnosis included a little nod to Shadow Of The Beast in one level.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Atavismus

Really nice trick Amayirot Akago. ;)

Let's try something different this time...
A tiles sheet!

Not sure if it's easy or hard...

Gribbler

Atavismus

Quote from: Gribbler on Fri 23/09/2016 01:13:59
Alien Breed?
Well done!
Your turn ;)
Still, can you give us the episode?

Gribbler

It has unique graphics style, top-down camera. And I recognized the ship. I played it a lot on Amiga.

Quote from: AtavismusStill, can you give us the episode?
Well, certainly not Alien Breed 3D :) If I had to guess - Alien Breed 2.

Anyway, here's the next game:

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Gribbler

Amayirot Akago

Bit obvious considering it's a recent release. I'll pass my turn along to someone else ;)

Mandle

Danvzare

Five Night's At Freddy's?
Or that clone where you can roam about freely?

Mandle

No...nothing to do with FNAF...

Mandle

Okay...here's a cropped view of another section of the game:

(The game goes through quite a few dizzying changes in style...)

Danvzare

Mandle

Quote from: Danvzare on Sun 25/09/2016 15:01:23
Pony Island?

Well done!

But doust thou know the secrets of Pony Island?

Have you played it or did you track it down?

Danvzare

I've never played Pony Island. I've merely heard about it, and how weird it was. So when you said it goes through quite a few changes in style, I figured it might be that game.

Another cropped screenshot, because I love this cropped screenshot thing we've got going on. :-D
[imgzoom]http://orig05.deviantart.net/776a/f/2016/270/3/5/name_the_game_screenshot_11_by_danvzare-daj1nzo.png[/imgzoom]
This will probably be an easy one.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Danvzare on Mon 26/09/2016 09:39:55
This will probably be an easy one.
Then again, maybe not :P

CaptainD

Is it that SEGA game set on a space ship with DJs or something?  Can't remember what it's called.

Danvzare

Quote from: CaptainD on Wed 28/09/2016 08:52:19
Is it that SEGA game set on a space ship with DJs or something?  Can't remember what it's called.
I think I know which game you're talking about, and no, it's not that game. It's not even a Sega game.

Amayirot Akago

One of the Red Faction games?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk