QuoteI've never played any of the King's Quest or Quest for Glory games yet
It's like going to the AA meeting and saying you've never had a beer :D

Kumpel

Quote from: Gribbler on Wed 04/01/2017 17:03:34
In this forum for sure :D

Amayirot Akago

Well, pat yourself on the back for getting it right anyway ;)

In the interest of keeping the thread going, although I have NO idea what this is: Hellraiser?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

CrashPL

Ah, yes, the
Spoiler
Heart of Liberty from GTA IV. :D
[close]

(hidden, as I don't want to ruin the surprise for some of you. Yeah, that screenshot is a hidden easter egg)

Danvzare

Quote from: Gribbler on Wed 04/01/2017 17:03:34
What can I say, I'm a LucasArts fanboy. Sierra games are just too tough for me. Although in my defence, I have played and completed the original AGI version of Leisure Suit Larry.

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Thu 05/01/2017 08:37:28
In the interest of keeping the thread going, although I have NO idea what this is: Hellraiser?
There's a Hellraiser game?!?

CrashPL got it. :-D
Although I suppose it was an easy one.
Over to you CrashPL.

CrashPL

Aw yeah. :D Let's keep the heart theme going:

(that one should be easy as well)

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Danvzare on Thu 05/01/2017 10:09:53
Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Thu 05/01/2017 08:37:28
There's a Hellraiser game?!?
Hell if I know, that was just the first thing that came to mind :=

Ummmmm, not too sure about this one either. Zork Nemesis?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

I Have No Mouth But I Must Scream?

CrashPL

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Thu 05/01/2017 11:29:20
Ummmmm, not too sure about this one either. Zork Nemesis?

Well, you were pretty close, so let's say you got it. :) Sure, it's from Zork, but this one's from Grand Inquisitor, not Nemesis. Your turn!

Amayirot Akago

AnasAbdin

Amayirot Akago

Took you no time at all :D Good job. Your turn!

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Sun 08/01/2017 12:43:35
Took you no time at all :D Good job. Your turn!

The animations in this game are printed in my mind!

Try this:

Amayirot Akago

AnasAbdin

Nope, very close though

Amayirot Akago

AnasAbdin

Amayirot Akago

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk