Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

abstauber

Gilbert

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Oh I've seen that! :-D What was it called now... Ikari Warriors?

Gilbert

Right Danvzare! The Famicom version developed by the (in)famous Micronics.
Your turn.

Danvzare

Yay, I remembered the name correctly! :-D

Sorry about the quality on this screenshot. There's no way I'd be able to take screenshots of it myself, so I'm having to make do with online sources.
[imgzoom]http://www.donttellmetheending.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/dokapon-board.jpg[/imgzoom]

Mandle

An Alex Kidd game?

CaptainD

It reminds me of Mario Party 8 on the Wii.

Amayirot Akago

Dokapon Kingdom :D One of the best (and most infuriating) party games I've ever played. Still following TheRunawayGuys' video series on it too :)

Someone else can take my turn if they like.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Thu 11/05/2017 11:18:55
Dokapon Kingdom :D One of the best (and most infuriating) party games I've ever played. Still following TheRunawayGuys' video series on it too :)

Someone else can take my turn if they like.
You got it right. And I absolutely agree. :D
I just wish it was easier to get the damn game. >:(

Gribbler

Let's keep this thread alive:

Danvzare

One of the many Sherlock Holmes games?

Gribbler

Not a Holmes game.

Mandle

Aw shit.... I've seen a let's play of this game but can't remember the name... Maybe it will come to me...

dayowlron

Pirates of the Caribbean?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Gribbler

Danvzare

Alone in the Dark?

Gribbler

CaptainD

Gribbler

Not Amerzone.

Hint: Something from the screen is in the title of the game.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk