Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Adeel

One of the Call of Duty games?
Or one of those Battlefield games?

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Kumpel

Splinter Cell Series?

Amayirot Akago

Suppose maybe I should be a bit more clear about the theme of this game := And no, not Splinter Cell.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Chrille

GASPOP software
http://www.gaspop.com

CrashPL

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CrashPL on Mon 12/06/2017 18:50:29
Mortal Kombat?
Yessirree, Mortal Kombat X to be precise ;)

CrashPL

Ah yes, I had a feeling I've seen these scenes somewhere before. ;) Had a go in Mortal Kombat X with a friend several times.
Too bad I totally suck at fighting games in general.

Alright, here's mine:

Mandle

One of the Alone In The Dark series?

CrashPL

Close (especially when considering one fact), but no. ;)

Danvzare

Little Big Adventure 2, I pass my turn over to anyone who wants it.

CrashPL

Precisely. :) Both Alone in the Dark and Little Big Adventure were designed by the same man - Frédérick Raynal.
Well, anybody got some another screen?

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CrashPL on Tue 13/06/2017 08:32:58
Too bad I totally suck at fighting games in general.
Hah, you're not the only one ;) Most enjoyment I get outta MK is the story mode and unlocking everybody's Fatalities.

Gribbler

Kumpel

Could be Robin Hood...

milkanannan

Gribbler

CaptainD

Danvzare

Baldur's Gate, or Icewind Dale?

CaptainD

I have the weirdest feeling that this exact same screenshot has appeared on this thread before.  (If it has though, I still don't remember what it is! (laugh))

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk