Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Trouble

The red paint reminds me of alice in wonderland, or splatoon

horusr

really not unfinished swan? Hmm, I need t find colorful adventure then ok...
Tag? no it is not adventure either

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

there was a mario game i forgot the name (tried searching to no avail) which he had like a paint cannon/gun? As far as i remember the gun had also a backpack thing that mario had on.  It was 3d so not 2d classic mario era

Kitty Trouble

Super Mario Sunshine, but it can't really be that either

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

yea the shader/graphics look a bit different, also i cant remember pink paint in mario sunshine..

splatoon looks like the most likely candidate

*EDIT:  99% sure its spaltoon 1 if you check on google image search of the tree models they used, its pretty much identical to the screenshot posted here

Kitty Trouble

Well I was going to say Splatoon but I thought it looked older than Splatoon. Guess I was wrong.

milkanannan

^by the way nice work on Dare 2 Dream, Morgan. Very surprised anyone got that!

Chrille

Splatoon or its sequel it is! Well done :-D

[imgzoom]http://www.gaspop.com/randomness/namethegame035.png[/imgzoom]
GASPOP software
http://www.gaspop.com

Amayirot Akago

Since I'm feeling generous, an easy one :)
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

milkanannan

If not DOOM, then that quirky game Messiah from a few years back?

Frodo

Quote from: manifest class on Sat 22/07/2017 18:07:23

I knew it.  Fantastic game!
But I didn't see it in time.  :kiss:

horusr

Amayirot Akago

It's DOOM 3 so manifest class gets it ;) Interestingly both Prey and Quake IV used the same engine, so it's interesting that both were guessed based on this one screen :D
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

milkanannan

Quote from: Frodo on Sat 22/07/2017 19:35:17
Quote from: manifest class on Sat 22/07/2017 18:07:23

I knew it.  Fantastic game!
But I didn't see it in time.  :kiss:

Oh really? Lol that's why I love this website. Thought I was the only one that knew that gem! I found it one a shareware compilation CD as a kid and never really saw it anywhere else after that.

milkanannan

milkanannan

Shoot now I wish I'd chosen a more obscure pic from the game! This one is more a race to see who first views my post!! LOL (laugh)

horusr

milkanannan

horusr

I remember I played this kind of adventure game has some fantastic story but cant remember name.
Railcoaster runned by some witch, is this it?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk