Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

milkanannan

Haha no! But now I want to play that game! 8-)

Frodo

horusr

Sorry, couldn't find that game's name either (searched like 45 minutes) :D I am really bad at googling. What is that game you post, it makes me crazy!

milkanannan

In this game there is a search for something...

milkanannan

A second screenshot:

Gribbler

milkanannan

Yep. 8-) Otherwise known as Search for the King. I LOVED that game way back when.

Gribbler

I can't post anything right now. I pass my turn to whoever wants it.

AnasAbdin

Ok Gribbler I'll jump in :)

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

lol was just about to post  dam u! ;)

fate of atlantis

AnasAbdin

Amayirot Akago

Damn, that was my guess too. Does look familiar though (and I'm well aware of what that statement says about me as a person := ), Rise of the Dragon?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

milkanannan

horusr

duke nukem or daggerfall?

milkanannan

AnasAbdin

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

AnasAbdin

Amayirot Akago

AnasAbdin

That's a different kind of cleavage!

Kyrandia 3?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk