Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

nihilyst

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Quote from: Morgan LeFlay on Sat 22/07/2017 13:22:15
That is indeed King's Ques V on NES :) Not sure how many here played that version.
Wait, that game actually exists! :shocked:
And here I just thought it looked like what King's Quest V would look like on the NES.

Kitty Trouble

Quote from: Danvzare on Tue 25/07/2017 13:11:50
Quote from: Morgan LeFlay on Sat 22/07/2017 13:22:15
That is indeed King's Ques V on NES :) Not sure how many here played that version.
Wait, that game actually exists! :shocked:
And here I just thought it looked like what King's Quest V would look like on the NES.

Yep it sure does :P

Ben X

*cough* AnasAbdin, your go!

Kumpel

To keeping the thread alive!
hidden for hugeness reasons
Spoiler
[close]

Amayirot Akago

Day One: Garry's Incident?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

horusr

dayowlron

Dont remember the title, but I think i have played that. it was an FPS game. the title was something like "Betrayer"?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

horusr

Oh, i didnt see modern gun at first. Is that thr game where you get into an island and it sometimes gets black and white and sometimes colorful?

Kumpel

Betrayer it is! dayowlron can take over :-D

dayowlron

Really? It was a guess. Well I will put one up shortly.
This one may be an easy one.

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

horusr

Amayirot Akago

Sol 0: Mars Colonization.

dayowlron

Amayirot Akago

Ben X

Sam And Max Hit The Road. "We don't go upstairs. Not since the accident."

Oh, and putting it in black and white is a bit cheaty!

horusr

That was too obvious! I feel bad i get here late

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Ben X on Tue 08/08/2017 21:01:23
Sam And Max Hit The Road. "We don't go upstairs. Not since the accident."

Oh, and putting it in black and white is a bit cheaty!
The game has a built-in B&W mode so it's fair ;) In any case you are correct.

Ben X

Ha ha, hmmmm...!

Okay, here's mine. Should be quite easy, I think:

[imgzoom]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/fLe7kCp-2iM/hqdefault.jpg[/imgzoom]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk