Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

It's Plan 9 From Outer Space, as indicated by the presence of Tor Johnson and Vampirella :=

Someone else take my turn.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Frodo

Here's one of my favourite games  :grin:

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/Zw5tnS9.png[/imgzoom]

Frodo

Nobody?

How about another clue?

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/6Du990E.png[/imgzoom]

Ben X

Full Throttle 2: Tacky Cash-In?

Frodo

CrashPL

Hey, it's Kingdom O' Magic!

Man, haven't played that one in ages, gotta find the CDs and fire it up on my trusty retro PC someday. :D

Frodo

Quote from: CrashPL on Sun 13/08/2017 10:15:08
Hey, it's Kingdom O' Magic!

Man, haven't played that one in ages, gotta find the CDs and fire it up on my trusty retro PC someday. :D

That's the one!  :grin::grin::grin:
Gotta love Thidney and Shah-Ron  :cheesy:

Your turn now, CrashPL.  :kiss:

CrashPL

Woohoo. :D

Alright, should be an easy one.

Danvzare

King's Quest VII?

dayowlron

I think I have seen that one before. It was a game my son used to like about 15-20 years ago. not sure when it came out but it was Pink Panther Hokus Pokus?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

CrashPL

Quote from: dayowlron on Mon 14/08/2017 15:05:51
I think I have seen that one before. It was a game my son used to like about 15-20 years ago. not sure when it came out but it was Pink Panther Hokus Pokus?

You got it man, it's Hocus Pocus Pink. :D (aka Hocus Pocus Pink Panther)
It was released in 1997, although some countries received it much later (2000 in Poland, for example). I loved this little adventure game as a kid!

Your turn, dayowlron. ;)

dayowlron

yeah, my son is just a few years younger than u and he enjoyed it and i would watch him playing it sometimes.
Here is mine: Should be easy for anyone who has played the game.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Amayirot Akago

SimCopter :D Those chunky-ass graphics and buff men are hard to miss.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

dayowlron

Yep, so true, was a good game though but sometimes the only way you could complete a rescue was by crashing into the building.

Amayirot Akago

Gilbert

Amayirot Akago

Yes, but which one? ;)

Gilbert

Actually I never played any of the Pitfall games, but for some reasons I recognised the enemy immediately.

I know that image was to trick me, considering how detailed and colourful the background was (the clean sprite told me it's not because of compression artifacts), so it was to be a more recent installment. The Mayan Adventure came to my mind as it's the only "modern" version I have ever heard of.
And I checked Mobygames for this, thinking I am correct.

Amayirot Akago

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk