Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

lorenzo

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

lorenzo

Right! I love that level selection screen.
Your turn now!

Amayirot Akago

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/wMViJQH.png[/imgzoom]

Let's see if anyone recognizes this.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

milkanannan

Wall Street Kid...for Gameboy?

Amayirot Akago

Amayirot Akago

HanaIndiana

I don't know, but it looks amazing. Is that dragonmen dropping into a courtroom? Oh wait! Are those ghosts maybe?
Ghostbusters!

Amayirot Akago

Ghostbusters II on Game Boy, yes ;) Your turn!

Danvzare

I had no idea there was such a cute looking Ghostbusters game on the Game Boy.

HanaIndiana

Probably too easy, but I don't care. This part stumped me for months as a kid... before the joys of internet walkthroughs.

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/n0uJ1B6.png[/imgzoom]

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Danvzare on Wed 13/09/2017 14:21:21
I had no idea there was such a cute looking Ghostbusters game on the Game Boy.
If you think that's cute, try New Ghostbusters II on NES ;)

dayowlron

HanaIndiana, is the answer a snail?;) seem to remember that and not sure of the name of the game.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Gribbler

Conquests of Camelot.

Danvzare

HanaIndiana

Gribbler got it! :cheesy: Conquests of Camelot is correct. Those purple stones required solving random riddles, if I remember correctly. And I had the toughest time with those for some reason.

milkanannan

Cool that's about the only golden age Sierra title I never played!

HanaIndiana

I really liked the game. Some Monty Python holy grail easter eggs. Plus it had a text parser, for typing in actions. So of course, it was fun trying to guess what swear words or outrageous requests would return a funny remark from the developers.

Gribbler

Someone can take my turn.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk