Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Click'd

Never played it, but... Silent Hill?

Amayirot Akago

LSD Dream Emulator.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Frodo

Looks like one of the later Zork games.  :cool:

Zork: Grand Inquisiter?
Zork Nemises?
Return To Zork?

Danvzare

Quote from: Amayirot Akagoth Ur on Tue 17/10/2017 15:17:51
LSD Dream Emulator.
That's right, it's the first game in the Walking Simulator genre. Made more or less a decade before that genre even existed (although that's just a very rough guess), and probably ten times better than most games in that genre.

Your turn Amayirot. :-D

Cassiebsg

What? I thought that was a joke guess... 8-0
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Amayirot Akago

I never joke about my work, 007 :=

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/gPMNLtn.png[/imgzoom]
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

milkanannan

I'm going to guess something Dune related...?

Amayirot Akago

The very same, Ben X ;)

Ben X

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/uLTKRx3.png[/imgzoom]

edit: ha ha, I only just noticed the watermark! It redirects to the YouTube user whose vid I took this from, so searching that url is NOT allowed.

HanaIndiana

Indiana Nukem and the Lost Temple of Jurassic Park?

milkanannan

Quote from: Ben X on Wed 18/10/2017 18:46:40
Full Throttle!

WTF what scene from Full Throttle is that?!

Click'd

Half-Life: Gunman Chronicles. Strange, that. A couple of days ago I thought about the game, totally out of the blue.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: manifest class on Thu 19/10/2017 02:35:39
Quote from: Ben X on Wed 18/10/2017 18:46:40
Full Throttle!

WTF what scene from Full Throttle is that?!
It's when Ben first arrives at the Vultures' hideout and finds a pissed-off Maureen waiting for him.

Ben X

"That's the guy I told you about, Suzi. The guy who killed my dad." Or something like that.

Cl3ck got the correct answer. It is indeed Gunman Chronicles, a HL total conversion. It's really hard to get a hold of now, but I played it recently and it's actually very good, though the difficulty curve is a little borked.

Click'd

I only ever played the demo but that seems to have had a lasting effect on me. Anyway, middle finger (laugh):

lorenzo

Is it Far Cry Blood Dragon?

Quote from: Ben X on Thu 19/10/2017 09:20:24
It is indeed Gunman Chronicles, a HL total conversion. It's really hard to get a hold of now, but I played it recently and it's actually very good, though the difficulty curve is a little borked.
I've always been curious about that game (I mean, it's an fps with dinosaurs, I have to play it!), but it's not sold in any digital store, as far as I know.

Click'd

It is. Your turn.

lorenzo

Click'd

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk