Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

dayowlron

Looks like some sort of operation game. The names Hawkeye and Trapper remind me of MASH but not sure if that is just some names the players picked or if it is related to the answer. I know I have never played a game that looks like that though.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Ben X

I'm going to guess "M*A*S*H".

Kweepa

Oddly enough M*A*S*H is the right answer!
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Mandle

Erm... Lemmings? (Some Christmas level/mod I suppose?)

Mandle

Lemmings Christmas?

CaptainD

Oh No! More Lemmings?

Danvzare

Christmas Lemmings?

Ben X

Danvzare got it. I actually was waiting for "Holiday Lemmings" but then realised it was also called "Christmas Lemmings".

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

CaptainD

Mandle

Quote from: CaptainD on Sat 09/12/2017 21:01:22
Sim Earth?

I'm almost certain that is correct.

I was so excited when I got that game, thinking it would be like a million times better than Sim City because of the scale, and was quite disappointed by what I remember was mostly a linear experience which got very samey with repeated playthroughs.

Danvzare

Quote from: CaptainD on Sat 09/12/2017 21:01:22
Sim Earth?
Yep, that's it.
I thought using the SNES version would throw people off. Your turn.

CaptainD

Hehe well I did think it looked like a console version tbh.  I only ever played it - very briefly - on a mate's Amiga A1200. 

Okay here's another one:

[imgzoom]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-X9F-itnhD28/Wi2UaY9Cn4I/AAAAAAAAr6k/lsUUBEYGiFwNQtc3trPGHKbNGBZOJdy8QCLcBGAs/s320/ss15.png[/imgzoom]

Mandle

Interesting they call them "tries" instead of "lives"...

Aliens?

CaptainD

No although there are aliens in the game...

Danvzare

CaptainD

Nope, though there's a definite similarity in graphical style.  I was most surprised to find they that were released in the same year, I thought this one would be much older!

This one featured a character who was famous outside the world of video games...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk