Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

AnasAbdin

Amayirot Akago

One of the Mega Man Xtreme games?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

AnasAbdin

неÃ'‚.

AnasAbdin

неÃ'‚.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

CaptainD

Thunderblade on a really old system perhaps?  Trying to think what the colour palette reminds me of, can only think maybe the Commodore Vic-20.

milkanannan

Danvzare

AnasAbdin

All wrong (wrong)
Another croppy:

Amayirot Akago

AnasAbdin

Amayirot Akago

I had vague memories of that door sliding open to reveal a bunch of enemies, and then it hit me :D I'll pass my turn to whoever wants it.

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Thu 25/01/2018 13:38:07
I had vague memories of that door sliding open to reveal a bunch of enemies

I know right! I think we keep an eye on doors that spawn enemies just in case.

milkanannan

milkanannan

Another screenshot:

Amayirot Akago

It's an obscure DOS choose-your-own-adventure game called Beasley's Deathtrap, which I only happen to know of by virtue of having seen it on Pixelmusement's Youtube channel at one point.

Once again giving up my turn to someone else.

Mandle

I'll have a turn then...Should be pretty easy:

CaptainD

Looks like an early Heroes of Might and Magic game.

Mandle

Quote from: CaptainD on Fri 26/01/2018 19:23:44
Looks like an early Heroes of Might and Magic game.

Nope

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk