Adventure Island

Started by Michael2968, Mon 27/05/2013 15:19:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Eli

ok, I'll try, thanks a lot.. and congratulations for this game so nice and amusing and good!!!

elentgirl

Quote from: Eli on Tue 17/09/2013 14:34:56
congratulations for this game so nice and amusing and good!!!

I'm very pleased that you are enjoying my game.  If you still feel the same when you have finished it, maybe you might think about rating it on the AGS games page, and even maybe post your impressions of it?  I want as many people as possible to enjoy the game.

Many thanks,
Elen

HandsFree

I've finished the game. Loved it!
But is says that I didn't complete all tasks.

Spoiler
I did all 4 puzzles in the control centre (as per players guide) but it keeps saying I failed to destroy the avatar's control centre.
[close]
What could I have missed?

Mandle

Quote from: HandsFree on Sun 18/10/2015 12:16:50
I've finished the game. Loved it!
But is says that I didn't complete all tasks.

Spoiler
I did all 4 puzzles in the control centre (as per players guide) but it keeps saying I failed to destroy the avatar's control centre.
[close]
What could I have missed?

I can't remember exactly how the boss-lair puzzles go but...

I do remember:

Spoiler
The explosion as you are running away being one of the memorable tropes of this game...
[close]

And I especially love seeing anything about this game showing up in AGS forums as it is one of the pinacles of what an AGS game can be and a milestone in adventure game development overall...

Oh...And by the way HandsFree:

Spoiler
The Stephen King game is still very much under development...I will get back to you with extra info regarding music as the original MAGS project has grown into much more...Hell, I'm his NUMBER ONE fan after all!!!
[close]

HandsFree

Quote from: Mandle on Mon 19/10/2015 16:47:10
I can't remember exactly how the boss-lair puzzles go but...

I do remember:

Spoiler
The explosion as you are running away being one of the memorable tropes of this game...
[close]
But in my game that doesn't happen.>:(
I did
Spoiler
push the button and entered the code, but there's no explosion.
[close]
Should I do something else?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk