The Can - Hints and Tips from the author

Started by st., Thu 06/06/2013 17:44:56

Previous topic - Next topic

st.

At the time when the game was released, I did not anticipate that going through the game would prove to be problematic for the player. One of the brave souls that was first to pass the unappealing screenshots and game description pointed out certain aspects that could reduce the enjoyment of the player. Our dialog, that can be found in another post, shows a rather hot-headed approach in defending the quality of my game. Well, it was the first time I showed something I did to a complete stranger, and my first game - no less. Given the nature of the situation, you can see that I used more words than necessary and often went outside the track. In the cool off following this first contact I have decided that it wasn't fair to try a player's patience and well intentions to any great extent. And as I may not always be here to welcome other adventurers in a more composed manner, I will leave instead this short play-companion that you may refere to whenever you get "stuck in the can".

- what was previously published below the last line above is currently written in the Readme.txt file found in the game archive -
springthoughts

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk