Permanent daylight help needed

Started by Snake101, Sun 16/03/2003 18:07:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake101

I'm stuck in Permanent Daylight(as you may have guessed). I've heard about a hair dryer to melt the ice in the town, but where is it? ???

AJA

As much I'd like to give a straight answer I'm still going to advertise a bit on my AGS Hint System.

Go to http://ahs.shorturl.com.
Download the small program.
Download the hint file for Permanent Daylight.
Open the hint file in AHS.

That's it... Sorry.  :-\

Enlaithion

His page probably has everything you need to know (walthrus and such).

But first one should be free.  

Remember the key you found in the plant on the receptionist's desk at the hotel?  Well, upstairs you can open the middle door to get the hair dryer.  Use the batteries from the bird's nest on the hair dryer.  You DO have the batteries right??

lol Chris

Snake101

eehm...but i used that key to distract her so I could get the whiskey from under the carpet? ???  :P

Enlaithion

Hopefully then, you will still be able to open the door.  Try it.  If it opens, there's your hair dryer.  If it doesn't, you may have to start over.  By the time I opened the middle door, I had the key.  And by the time I noticed the lump in the rug, I already gave her the key.  It seemed like a good idea.

See if the door is unlocked.  

Upstairs, middle door.

Then use the batteries on the hair dryer.  Then, the hair dryer on the frozen fountain (the part where the coins are).

Snake101

Alright, I solved the game!  ;)
thanx to you guys for helping me out

love the epilogue ;D

Enlaithion

lol  I love the final puzzle (the power chord)!  Why didn't James Bond ever think of that?   ;D

charlie MonKie

um am also stuck in permanant daylight.........dont have key of any sort have chainsaw and batterys what next?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk