Pizza Nostra! - Crime and Comedy in the 30's

Started by Khristian Cammilleri, Mon 24/06/2013 20:23:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Khristian Cammilleri

Quote from: Phemar on Mon 01/07/2013 20:53:26
Alright, I fixed it. Just as I suspected, it happens if you enter the bedroom while still crawling. The view gets set back to walking, but the speed doesn't change. However, if you press space and stand just before you enter the bedroom your speed and view gets set back to walking.

Cool, now I can continue playing :D

(Also, the slippers in the bathroom don't have a name. They're just blank!)

I'm glad that you could solve by yourself..
Arj0n, Stupot+ and Surplusguy are going to help me to test the game and correct all the grammar mistakes, so in a few days I will try to upload the ultimate version of the game!
Thanks for keep playing ;)
PizzaNostra!

Phemar

Well, if you want, you can send me a translation file and I'll write it in better english for you. I like to think I'm not bad at writing and since your game has so much potential it makes me sad to see it bugged down by something so silly.

Khristian Cammilleri

Quote from: Phemar on Mon 01/07/2013 22:48:40
Well, if you want, you can send me a translation file and I'll write it in better english for you. I like to think I'm not bad at writing and since your game has so much potential it makes me sad to see it bugged down by something so silly.

Don't worry Phemar, it's in good hands ;)
PizzaNostra!

cianty

That's some good news. I was really looking forward to playing this game but after reading about the language problems I held on because for me this is a 100% turn off. I'm very glad you found some competent help and now I can't wait for the "English" version.
ca. 70% completed

Khristian Cammilleri

Quote from: cianty on Tue 02/07/2013 19:48:01
That's some good news. I was really looking forward to playing this game but after reading about the language problems I held on because for me this is a 100% turn off. I'm very glad you found some competent help and now I can't wait for the "English" version.
I think that in the next week it will be released, Thanks for waiting!
PizzaNostra!

cianty

Quote from: Khristian Cammilleri on Tue 02/07/2013 19:51:51
Quote from: cianty on Tue 02/07/2013 19:48:01
I think that in the next week it will be released, Thanks for waiting!

No, thank YOU for the hard work!  :smiley:
ca. 70% completed

rorstudio

i found one bug

when you save before boxers club 
then try to load savegame  it's crashes 
this is very sad

Khristian Cammilleri

Quote from: rorstudio on Fri 05/07/2013 20:30:46
i found one bug

this is very sad
Do you have any savegame before that stage?
PizzaNostra!

rorstudio

Quote from: Khristian Cammilleri on Fri 05/07/2013 23:43:25
i found one bug

this is very sad

autosave when protagonist hiding from old woman

Khristian Cammilleri

Quote from: rorstudio on Sat 06/07/2013 07:34:19
Quote from: Khristian Cammilleri on Fri 05/07/2013 23:43:25
i found one bug

this is very sad

autosave when protagonist hiding from old woman
That's a bit embarassing.. All I can tell you is that the game is beign tested and proofreaded at this moment...
In one month or two I hope that the game will be polished.
You can wait until that day, or you can send me your savegame, and I will try to get you to that point of the game
PizzaNostra!

rorstudio

ok tomorrow i will send it

btw  inventory in my opinion should be close automatically after using the item

(i do this in my own quest game but it is not on AGS it's 3D)

Khristian Cammilleri

i found one bug

this is very sad

If someone is experiencing the same crash: Savegame

(It seems to be an internal error of AGS)
PizzaNostra!

rorstudio

recently finished it
great game
one of the best  on this site

congrats!

Khristian Cammilleri

Quote from: rorstudio on Thu 18/07/2013 06:54:00
recently finished it
great game
one of the best  on this site

congrats!
Many Thanks!
Could you rate it in the main page?
PizzaNostra!

cat

Has the buxfixed/proofread version been released (i.e. when I download it now, what version do I get)?

Tramponline

When I downloaded the game some time ago, I was able to finish it and didn't encounter glitches.
There still might be some elements that need to be ironed out, but the scope & diversity of the game definitely makes up for that.

It left me quite impressed with several of the game's mechanics which make for a rewarding change of pace throughout the game.

Definitely had a great time playing it. Not sure whether I was just lucky or played an updated version though... 

ArgyBoi

I haven't finished it yet, but I want to congratulate you for releasing the game, obviously you've put a lot of effort on it.
Nevertheless, I think some aspects need to be fixed/improved, mainly the interface... The inventory system is really annoying (should at least close automaticlly on cutscenes), and the dialogs are bit glitchy too (trivial options won't dissapear after selecting them, and they trigger complete cutsences that cannot be skipped).
Anyway, the storyline and some aspects of the gameplay are really good and entertaining.
Congratulations!

ArgyBoi

Finished it! Amazing storyline and ending! Can't wait for part 2 :)

Khristian Cammilleri

Quote from: JuaniT on Tue 21/01/2014 02:57:54
I haven't finished it yet, but I want to congratulate you for releasing the game, obviously you've put a lot of effort on it.
Nevertheless, I think some aspects need to be fixed/improved, mainly the interface... The inventory system is really annoying (should at least close automaticlly on cutscenes), and the dialogs are bit glitchy too (trivial options won't dissapear after selecting them, and they trigger complete cutsences that cannot be skipped).
Anyway, the storyline and some aspects of the gameplay are really good and entertaining.
Congratulations!
Man
Quote from: cat on Sun 19/01/2014 10:34:52
Has the buxfixed/proofread version been released (i.e. when I download it now, what version do I get)?
The game breaking game bugs has been fixed, the "minor" flaws not
As for the typos, they weren't fixed because of some problems with the proofreaders

The game is absolutely playable, among with the interface problems, dialog system and other annoyances
PizzaNostra!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk