Space Quest Decisions of the Elders Chapter 1 stuck on ledge with force field

Started by Omega71, Sun 05/05/2013 19:04:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow1000

ltcolonel97062

Great puzzle with the balloon. Very difficult to catch it. Please continue the walkthrough.

ltcolonel97062

Where do I get the walnut? Does the walnut even exist or is it imaginary and in your head? The game won't allow you to get the clock. Why are you giving bs hints? The clock cannot be removed. Come on. REAL hints, please.

A message to Leisure Suit Harry. If you're gonna make a game, then make a walkthrough for it. Like Sierra did, back in the day. How difficult is it to make a walkthrough of YOUR game?! YOU made the game, so YOU have all the answers. YOU should have all the answers, anyway.

ltcolonel97062

There is NO walnut!!!! YOU cannot TAKE the stupid clock, either!!!!!

ltcolonel97062

Got the copper coin. But guess what?! Still no stupid walnut! SO the game is dead ended. Cannot continue without a walkthrough.

ltcolonel97062

I don't see or could find the bow/arrow, either. So I guess I am missing a few things. Maybe these things are not real and are imaginary. I have looked everywhere and cannot find the walnut, or the bow/arrow.

Phemar

LtColonel:
Spoiler
Push the tree next to the shed for the walnut. You need to fix the clock before you can pick it up.
[close]

ltcolonel97062

Thanks Phemar, But now I'm still stuck. How do I get the squirrel out of the tree?

Phemar

Hint:
Spoiler
You need to put him a trance...
[close]

Answer:
Spoiler
Put the clock on the branch, and attach the walnut.
[close]

ltcolonel97062

This game is getting very irritating! Still no bow/arrow. Now I'm stuck after reading the letter from Julia's brothers. Have the Coke can and the letter and stuck on the cliff. Thanks again for the help, Phemar.

Phemar

Spoiler
Have you collected the heart balloon filled with cow farts? (You learn the cow farts are super lightweight.)
[close]

Spoiler
Have you collected the liquid gold from the birch tree? (You need a jug to collect it in, there's a 1 liter jug in the house.)
[close]

Spoiler
You need to weigh down the rock on the cliff so it doesn't float away when you attach the balloon. Pour the gold into the coke can and place the remaining gold on the rock. Now attach the balloon.
[close]

For the crossbow:
Spoiler
You need to collect all the feathers. There are three, I can't remember exactly where they all are right now. Pick up the cross in the scarecrow's hand and attach the circular ring you got from the kettle in the fireplace.
[close]

ltcolonel97062

You instructed me to, You need to weigh down the rock on the cliff so it doesn't float away when you attach the balloon. Pour the gold into the coke can and place the remaining gold on the rock. Now attach the balloon.

You can't put the rest of the gold on the rock. The game won't allow it. You also cannot put the balloon on the rock either, as the game, won't allow that. Any other ideas?

How about a walkthrough? Thats alot better than hints, which some of the hints you've given me don't work. I did manage to find the feathers and use them on the stick to made what the game calls a missle. Is that the bow/arrow, or am I still missing something?

ltcolonel97062

Still stuck. Hope someone does a walkthrough for this 2nd part.

sthomannch

I didn't pour the gold on the rock but put the jug on the rock. Do you have the crossbow ready and is there an alien standing at the ledge? Have you already examined the sign at the ledge?

ltcolonel97062

Yes I have the bow/arrow ready. I too put the jug of gold on the rock. What alien? I haven't seen an alien. I did look at the sign on the ledge. Have I missed something?

sthomannch

Perhaps the main character is still frustrated and has no goal?
Spoiler

touch metal plate, it is hot
examine the letter again, smells of lemon
put letter on metal plate and read message
[close]

ltcolonel97062

Great! Thanks for all help! I made it to Part 3! Thanks again, everyone, for all your help! Much appreciated!

Leisure Suit Harry

Hi all.

A complete walkthrough ist now available:

http://www.tonundtext.at/downloads/WalkthroughDOTE.pdf

I advise against using it! If you play around you will get hints and funny responses at the very least. But since some puzzles are indeed difficult, before you get really frustrated check out the walkthrough.

Have fun - Harry (aka Boston)
Yours Boston McShew (aka Leisure Suit Harry)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk