Rebirth: Possible to load save game from title screen/skip intro

Started by Manul, Sun 01/09/2013 17:57:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Manul

Hi all,

my first post in the AGS forums and I hope it's alright to post this here since it's not actually a gameplay hint I'm after. I feel kind of stupid for not being able to figure this out, but I haven't found a way in Rebirth to skip the intro sequence and load a save game directly from the opening screen.

Is that possibility really well hidden, am I just too blind to find it or does is actually not exist at all?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Manuel

Monsieur OUXX

[generic answer] Didn't play the game, but did you try pressing F5?

Manul

Thanks for your answer. Yes, I tried all the F-keys, only one that seemed to do anything was F9 (restart). It might be because I'm on Android, but I tried it on a Mac under wine with the same result. Any help still appreciated.

Tinytim

If somebody says they know all the answers, they haven't been asked all the questions.

Manul

Thank you, but I tried that and it doesn't seem to do anything on the title screen.

Grundislav

Press the esc key and it should speed up the intro a bit.

Manul

Thanks! It does indeed (same as left clicking), but not enough for my taste - there's some animations and some dialog choices to be made that can't be skipped.

Well, if it's not possible, I'll just wait until I have time to go through a longer portion of the game in one go. Just thought I might have overlooked something.

Thanks again everybody for your help!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk